NT, who are some celebs you've seen while you were working?

When I was 16-17 I worked at a movie theater,

I've seen Terry Crews and George Lucas (dude paid with black card, had me like :wow: :wow: :pimp:)

Who are some celebs you've seen while at work?

Reactions: sb
Age 16- When i was working at Jack in the box i went to Wally world on my break and saw Hulk hogan and Brooke just chillin by the bike section.

Age 17- Paula Deen touched my shoulder and said hello while passing me to get to an autograph signing for her book... (I had no clue who she was until later on that week when i was flipping through channels)

Age 22- Michelle Obama stopped by the Air Force Base I was stationed at and sent one of her secret service men  to fetch her some Salt and Vinegar chips and a bottle of wine.

jr smith was infront of me in the starbucks line before going to work two years ago

A couple years back i worked at a grocery store in downtown chicago. While working I saw Shawn Marion (right before he signed with Dallas), Channing Frye (I called him Charlie lol, he replied)

While partying I saw Money Mayweather in Vegas (dude's jewelry was ridiculous), dapped him up and went on my way

I took a pic with Suge Knight at a club the night he got ko'd in Hollywood

When I worked at best buy i rang up someone who had an American Express Black card. I held it in my hand and was in awe. I also met Tuff Hedeman and his wife Jewel.
Both meh and unexciting :lol:

Anyways the coolest celeb I have met was VINNY PAUL FROM PANTERA!!
I saw him in a Spencer's at the North East mall. I was so awkward then but he still seemed cool.

View media item 636171^^ she is the BADDEST chick out here... I dealed with her while at work and shes the truth!!!...8)

View media item 636172
View media item 636173
View media item 636174^^ vintage va-jay-jay...:smokin

View media item 636175
View media item 636176
View media item 636177^^ been a bugged out cat since his first album...

View media item 636179^^ sweats non stop and like a slave... hard to work with:smh:

View media item 636180^^ weirdo but fly

View media item 636181^^ rolls like the president!!!:smokin
View media item 636182
View media item 636183
View media item 636184^^ way too hyper

View media item 636185
View media item 636186^^likes female socks... such a strange dude

Tyler Perry
Oprah Winfrey
Fred Armisen
David stern
Lorne Michaels
Bruce Willis
John Travolta
Drake, with '40'
Money May
Lady Gaga
J. R. Smith
Timbaland
Mya
Swizz Beats
LudaCris

all I remember

worked at Enterprise a couple years ago and Deebo came in and snatched up one of my coworkers and put him on top the vending machine :lol:

Working at an airport, you're bound to run into a few famous people.

John Cena (He had some Popeyes
laugh.gif
)

Chris Jericho (He's short)

Tony Dungy

Lou Piniella (He had one of his World Series rings)

That's pretty much it.

My mother has met WAY more celebs than I ever will though.

Too many to name. I work at a concert venue, so backstage i see a lot of people (everyone that plays of course, plus celebs that sometimes come see)

Actually got to talk to tracy morgan for about an hour randomly lol

Younger: Cappadona (if you count him lol), Any sports player from Baltimore, LL Cool J

Recent: Stalley (real cool and humble dude), Tahiry (that mass.................) Big Sean (seemed cool, was high as a kite tho)

Back
Top Bottom