NT, who are some celebs you've seen while you were working?

I did the PG&E meter to Adonal Foyle's house a couple years back :lol:

and DJ Qbert is my cousin

Lol this is a funny thread. I work at the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta. Literally everyday I see a celeb. My most memorable

Tony Parker, Manu Ginobli and Timmy D (this week)
Christina Millian (have an infamous story about freezing up on her on the train)
Erykah Badu (her booty is why jay electronica went rogue)
Jennifer Hudson
James Harden (had a funny convo with him)
Ric Flair
Chris Jericho (Day Before yesterday
Hulk Hogan
Roscoe Dash
Delicious
Brandy
Nicole Ari Parker (Monday, she is NUTS in person
devil.gif
)
Tahiry (not as bad in person)
Rocko da don
Waka Flocka flame (seen him a million times since college)
Andrew Garfield
Rev Run
Young Jeezy
Deeray the comedian
Donell Rawlings
T-Boz
Chris Webber
The whole cast of Love and Hip hop multiple times...K. Michelle
eek.gif

Freddy Freeman (plays for the braves)
DMX (he looks like he's going through it
frown.gif
)
Selena Gomez
Ma$e

...that's all I can think of off the top of my head right now. I've had convos with most of the people I've named. Nothing serious just a "hey, how are you. You look like_____" just as an ice breaker and others I've had detailed convos with like James Harden. I Told him he dropped the ball in the 2012 finals lol he's a cool dude
laugh.gif
. I will start to come in this thread regularly and try to get into groupie mode to get some pics with these guys. Mind you I've only been working there since June
the whole time I worked there the only celebs I saw were Vick when he first got drafted and Mo'nigue's round cute as.

Here are a few I've run into while clocking lout.

Homie is like a bird feeder they just flock around him the second he steps in the building, but outside of work you can catch snoop any and everywhere in LA.  The realest ***** since Pac died 
pimp.gif
.  He's notorious for smoking one wit you.

Hits is a real cool dude.  Chopped it up with him briefly.  Homeboy had a bus load of bad bitties wit em when I seen him.  Like at least 7 of em, and he was the only dude.

images

This fool accused me of stealing from him, but it wasn't entirely not true*shrug*(I don't like to dream about getting paid).  He's a giant simpleton buster tho.  He tried to chump a skeezer off and she was like, "F u ***** you called me".  Then he went all, "Wait baby wait baby wait".
laugh.gif
  mark.

That old bodyguard he had when he was lil bow wow was a monster

Seen the entire '99 Braves squad.  Used to have to go in through the players entrance when I worked there.

All the other celebs I've met or seen have been outside of work or at basketball camps.

None while working...

but living in LA I've bumped into my fair share of "celebrities."

Some that stand out are...

Jalen Rose - used to see this guy at happy hour every Thurday at Wockano. Dude was always drinking sangrias :lol: :smh:

Ray J - This was when homie was smashing Kim K. Dude was at a house party wearing a maroon fur coat.

Suge Knight - I went to a house party in the valley and this dude walks in and just chills in the back lol

Reggie Bush - back at his SC days.

LenDale White - dude punched my homie's roommate back in college lol

Karrueche Tran - she was at friend's event in Hollywood. She's tiny but she's bad.

If I think of more I'll come back and share.

During this pass summer, I did an internship at my college school gym and they took me to a ranch where James Jones has an organization at(idk why it was there but they had the kids cleaning horse **** before Jones got there). Got to do a few exercises with him and the kids and exchanged a few words. He's a really cool dude and laid back. Doesn't seem like the celebrity life or championship wins get to him. Pretty humble.

Some of you guys seem to have cool jobs meeting all these celebrities.

Last edited:
Luis Vargas (dominican singer) - Got to go backstage since his son knew my cousin from a club.
Saw Joe Budden at Six Flags one time :lol:
Various reggaeton artists, and I know i'm forgetting some people.

Seen Cuba Gooding Jr. on my bday one year and Avery Johnson at the Burberry store with his son on 5th ave.

During my stint as a personal trainer at Equinox in Santa Monica, I saw:

Dave Chappelle
Hillary Swank
Alessandra Ambrosio
Djimon Hounsou
Luke Wilson
Jason Collins

I feel like I'm forgetting a couple

I've seen Gunz too, down on 174. He's usually posted on Vyse Ave or ***.

Pharrel in VA
50 in VA
Chris breezy with Rihanna
Crazy mike Tyson
Boyz to men

Not at work, but I chopped it up with Sway outside of Flight Club NY last November for like 20 minutes. Real cool dude, but it was cold as **** so I wanted to be inside somewhere ASAP. Had a cute little thing with him. :pimp:

I actually even have his email.

Also ran into Swizz Beats later that same night at the Sky Fall 007 premiere. Some clown tried to give him his demo and Swizz rejected the hell out of it :lol:

My two friends went into the bathroom behind him like some little garden tools and got pictures with him when they came out. I'm not a picture taking guy unless it's someone I'm a HUGE fan of.

Please...share.

Lol I was just bs'in like I usually do and I got on the train (the train in the airport that takes you from concourse to concourse) it was kinda packed so everyone was standing and everyone was shoulder to shoulder. When I get on the train I usually get near a pole or something to grab on to because the train takes off pretty fast. I get on and I get next to a girl that smells REALLY good. I glanced at her through my peripheral and I'm like damn this ***** is fine as hell she kinda looks like Christina Millian...I glance to my side again and IT IS Christian Millian. Mind you she's literally right next to me like shoulder to shoulder. I glanced at her again with the look of desperation cause I was in awe and she gives me THE CUTEST smile/wave combo I've ever seen a chick give. I almost lost it all, I couldn't even say anything back because I just got crazy intimidated. Like she was maddddddddd approachable. Nobody on the train even knew who she was. She walked off the train on the next stop and out my life forever :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol I was just bs'in like I usually do and I got on the train (the train in the airport that takes you from concourse to concourse) it was kinda packed so everyone was standing and everyone was shoulder to shoulder. When I get on the train I usually get near a pole or something to grab on to because the train takes off pretty fast. I get on and I get next to a girl that smells REALLY good. I glanced at her through my peripheral and I'm like damn this ***** is fine as hell she kinda looks like Christina Millian...I glance to my side again and IT IS Christian Millian. Mind you she's literally right next to me like shoulder to shoulder. I glanced at her again with the look of desperation cause I was in awe and she gives me THE CUTEST smile/wave combo I've ever seen a chick give. I almost lost it all, I couldn't even say anything back because I just got crazy intimidated. Like she was maddddddddd approachable. Nobody on the train even knew who she was. She walked off the train on the next stop and out my life forever
roll.gif
Shoulda asked her to dip it low

Please...share.
Lol I was just bs'in like I usually do and I got on the train (the train in the airport that takes you from concourse to concourse) it was kinda packed so everyone was standing and everyone was shoulder to shoulder. When I get on the train I usually get near a pole or something to grab on to because the train takes off pretty fast. I get on and I get next to a girl that smells REALLY good. I glanced at her through my peripheral and I'm like damn this ***** is fine as hell she kinda looks like Christina Millian...I glance to my side again and IT IS Christian Millian. Mind you she's literally right next to me like shoulder to shoulder. I glanced at her again with the look of desperation cause I was in awe and she gives me THE CUTEST smile/wave combo I've ever seen a chick give. I almost lost it all, I couldn't even say anything back because I just got crazy intimidated. Like she was maddddddddd approachable. Nobody on the train even knew who she was. She walked off the train on the next stop and out my life forever
roll.gif
Damn

You could have

Back
Top Bottom