Nt who doesnt wake up and watch sportscenter vol. what do you wake up too?

i want espn/sportcenter at night before i go to bed, so what they show in the morning is a rerun anyways. when i used to wake up like 2 hours before work/school started id leave the news/espn/music on while i got dressed. but i havent had time in the morning as of late. just get up, shower/brush, iron, dress, breakfast and im out the door

Use to be sportscenter now its 1st take. same thing tho. been doin that since i first got a tv in my room

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I wake up to Sportscenter which I immediately turn off so I can sleep another 15 mins. Wake up, take my vitamins, take a shower, dress, make a breakfast (5 egg white sandwich) w/ yogurt or oatmeal and a piece of fruit. Then it's off to work or school. Also, depending on the day I may workout before the shower dress school/work thing and immediately wake up make breakfast and head to the gym half awake.
5 egg white sandwich every day?  What do you do with all the leftover yolks?
I trash em. But every now and then i'll do 4 whites and one whole.

whatever DVD menu intro is replaying for the 53rd time on the movie i fell asleep to - the Shrek one is especially annoying.

I turn on NFL Network and NBA TV then off to work

Only time I watch ESPN anymore is only for PTI and Around The Horn

Wake up. Brush Teeth. Read the newspaper that is probably on my doorstep, smoke, and then I watch SC.

Some days its back and forth between sportscenter and CNN.

...I usually just play music in the morning while I eat breakfast, and shower.

Back
Top Bottom