NT who knows their NBA jerseys?

adidas logo kills it.... i need my jersey with zero branding except for da jocktags

if you want that jersey then pick one up from somewhere legit. everything on ebay has seomthing wrong with it and if it doesn't then the item is listed for twice retail value.

no, he just means but an authentic. authentics dont have the brand logo on them except for on the size tag.

Do they make jerseys that fit normal people? That arent super wide and dont have a +2 length?

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Ok he means authentic, he dont $+*% wit the Nike jerseys then?
Authentic jerseys don't have brand logos anywhere other than jock tag. Nike or not

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Its FAKE! all his jerseys are fake.

How can you tell that its fake besides the fact that he's from Hong Kong?  I fail to see the difference

laugh.gif
at people saying an Adidas logo "kills" it. Just man up and buy the authentic, bro. You'll appreciate it more, and it's not like you have to worry about Bron going anywhere and leaving you with an outdated joint.

Buying a jersey then seeing that player get traded was the worst.

Honestly just from lurking the NBA jersey thread in sneaker showcase it looks like Zyzz knows his %%$@

Anyone know about Mitchell and Ness (ahem attention Ninjahood).

I need to know how big the sizes run for a vintage throwback pullover ones.

Trying to get my tony gwynn

Originally Posted by Heshua

Do they make jerseys that fit normal people? That arent super wide and dont have a +2 length?
SERIOUSLY. I'm like 5'7 and I copped a Small thinking it had to fit. $#$$ fit me like a dress I had to return it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom