NT: Who's your celeb lookalike?

Craig David :lol:

Been stopped on a few occasions by people thinking I was him. Showed my mom a pic of the guy, and my mom asked "When did you take that? You look nice." Funniest was a Japanese tour group was snapping pics of me at the Rio buffet a few years back. :lol:

Craig David :lol:

Been stopped on a few occasions by people thinking I was him. Showed my mom a pic of the guy, and my mom asked "When did you take that? You look nice." Funniest was a Japanese tour group was snapping pics of me at the Rio buffet a few years back. :lol:

So you also look like Lloyd Banks

Al Audi for as much as you talk about caring about appearance I don't think I've ever seen you post a pic. Let's see the Will Smith/Jim Jones lookalike.

god bless the guy looks like Frank Ribery, good lawd that ***** ugly :rofl: :rofl:

here's who I looked like then..

View media item 677755
thank goodness nobody remembers dude.

currently I resemble no celebrity but I always have somebody tell me I look like somebody they know :lol:

Al Audi for as much as you talk about caring about appearance I don't think I've ever seen you post a pic. Let's see the Will Smith/Jim Jones lookalike.

last time i posted my pic was prob 2008,

tell ya what when is the next holiday/xmas pyp?

maybe ill have steezy get me a professional photo

Last edited:
Same birthday and all

damn now thats wild, thas pretty spot on

thatd be funny if you got in contact with dude or ever had photos together real life

an i remember callin Ricardo D wade before, thats funny def see it also

Last edited:
Same birthday is wild. People used to tell me I look like ludacris and his bday is a day after mine.

I get usher...all of the time. Literally hundreds of times. Him and reggae bush. But usher the most. Like so bad once I was at the mall shopping and I noticed this woman randomly taking pix of me. We talked lol I told her I wasn't usher she asked if she could take my pic anyway and fool her daughter since she didn't come to the mall with her. I throw on some aviators with the 5 oclock shadow and it's over you gotta hide your daughters sisters gfs and wives.

I get usher...all of the time. Literally hundreds of times. Him and reggae bush. But usher the most. Like so bad once I was at the mall shopping and I noticed this woman randomly taking pix of me. We talked lol I told her I wasn't usher she asked if she could take my pic anyway and fool her daughter since she didn't come to the mall with her. I throw on some aviators with the 5 oclock shadow and it's over you gotta hide your daughters sisters gfs and wives.

usher and reggie bush?

they have no similarities

Some of the people others say I resemble really confuses me. I have gotten jin from ruff riders. Jadakiss and smiles and south star guy. Smh. Idk how someone saw me and said he looks like jada lol

damn now thats wild, thas pretty spot on

thatd be funny if you got in contact with dude or ever had photos together real life

an i remember callin Ricardo D wade before, thats funny def see it also
Word, I thought about it when I found out the birthday thing. It'd be cool to cross paths with him and get a pic. Bruh gotta be my doppelganger.

Word, I thought about it when I found out the birthday thing. It'd be cool to cross paths with him and get a pic. Bruh gotta be my doppelganger.

yea thats funny, hit em up on instagram or something he gonna be like :wow:

same b day

Last edited:
god bless the guy looks like Frank Ribery, good lawd that ***** ugly
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've gotten Jason Statham, the younger brother from American History X, and... T.I.? The F?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom