NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Hahaha I ain't traveling anywhere except VA/DC in the summer but maybe Purdue in Spring ... we'll see.

Good morning webnerd!
Good Morning
happy.gif

how art thou?

I decided to have coffee a cup of gas this morning and it's making me feel not so great atm. How about yourself?

memphisboi55 wrote:
BM is such a ugly word, mother of my child sounds much nicer. So it's a date? Cool..... make sure you hook my homies up down in SC as well, cause it aint no fun if the homies cant have none.
I agree but BM is so much easier to type out!

i see you didn't strike out first line... sound good to me. ill hit you up with those pics when i get off work. Can i bring camcorder? I'll mail you acopy.. you can trust me
smile.gif

So...how about we switch this to getting the male posters in here to post pics of themselves in their boxers/briefs? Kudos to that boxers/briefs thread.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

So...how about we switch this to getting the male posters in here to post pics of themselves in their boxers/briefs? Kudos to that boxers/briefs thread.

What about those of us who don't wear any... ?

dont worry ya, she never posted this garbage
laugh.gif

hazel, i know you would shut down NT servers if you posted them bra and panties pics.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

laugh.gif

hazel, i know you would shut down NT servers if you posted them bra and panties pics.
wink.gif

My laptop screen probably ain't big enough to display all that rotuntness she got over there.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

laugh.gif

wink.gif

My laptop screen probably ain't big enough to display all that rotuntness she got over there.
word... i'd have to go get both my roommates' laptops and put em side by side

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Oh my....

nerd.gif
When was this?!

Originally Posted by Crumbs

laugh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
word, i got be setting up monitors in the back
Video%20Bus%20Monitor%20Wall.jpg

Oh my....

nerd.gif
When was this?!
thats what i wanna know?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Kim1 wrote:
Damn shorty, you are a hypocrite
You were the same one going off on Her Sole calling her an attention %&$#@ and a dumb %$#@%
Just caught up on the last 15 pages.... ummmm im gonna have to agree with Kim. And it's not even like they asked for an underwear pic...you volunteered...
tis all.
carry on..
smokin.gif

haters.jpg

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Oh my....

nerd.gif
When was this?!
thats what i wanna know?

Just was a post about guys stating whether they wore boxers or briefs.

memphisboi55 wrote:

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

laugh.gif

wink.gif

This is probably true.

And they don't make them big enough for you ey? Hmmm I don't believe it.

Ya'll the most stupidest ******edest assbackwardest dudes i've ever come across. Beasting for pics throughout, then ol girl comes through and it'snothing but attacks on her and her self esteem. NT playaz are the lamest cats.

If HH ever comes through (pm me first for quality assurance), watch the dumb stuff that gets said.

Back
Top Bottom