NT, Who's you're e-crush? Vol. Can I Borrow You?

Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

As of right now it is @AdrienneNycole

back off dookie hut

thats my e crush foo, thats my bae .....you all ready know she claimed me

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ the both of yall sweating that !*@%. All that basic b_ bull she talks on Twitter is straight hypocrisy. That broad stays getting ran thru all up & down Indiana x Illinois by any & everyone...all that "if you're [insert unattractive male attribute], #YNS" are all lies. Still waitin on my son to get back to me with pics so i can expose her silly a_. Broad's ({}) looks like the walkway to Cerebro

Cerebro.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

well damn, you went in
roll.gif
roll.gif

back off dookie hut

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ the both of yall sweating that !*@%. All that basic b_ bullshe talks on Twitter is straight hypocrisy. That broad stays getting ran thru all up & down Indiana x Illinois by any & everyone...all that "ifyou're [insert unattractive male attribute], #YNS" are all lies. Still waitin on my son to get back to me with pics so i can expose her silly a_.Broad's ({}) looks like the walkway to Cerebro

Cerebro.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

back off dookie hut

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ the both of yall sweating that !*@%. All that basic b_ bull she talks on Twitter is straight hypocrisy. That broad stays getting ran thru all up & down Indiana x Illinois by any & everyone...all that "if you're [insert unattractive male attribute], #YNS" are all lies. Still waitin on my son to get back to me with pics so i can expose her silly a_. Broad's ({}) looks like the walkway to Cerebro

Cerebro.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

well damn, you went in
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i wouldnt have a problem with her if she wasn't trying to portray this ultra-conceited image on Twitter...cuz i know how she really is..and yall eatin itup..plus her variant Jessica Simpson ****** act pisses me off too..damn broad went to thru my followers list and followed all of NT

back off dookie hut

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Cerebro.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

well damn, you went in
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i wouldnt have a problem with her if she wasn't trying to portray this ultra-conceited image on Twitter...cuz i know how she really is..and yall eatin it up..plus her variant Jessica Simpson ****** act pisses me off too..damn broad went to thru my followers list and followed all of NT
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I always wondered why people do that @%%@? @%%@ how many people who actively tweet w.NTers are not NTers?[/color] PASS THE GOODS TOO

back off dookie hut

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Cerebro.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

.......like for real.....you sound like lil duval...the basic *#++* $*% ninja
laugh.gif
you bitter doggie, who are you

back off dookie hut

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Cerebro.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

well damn, you went in
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i wouldnt have a problem with her if she wasn't trying to portray this ultra-conceited image on Twitter...cuz i know how she really is..and yall eatin it up..plus her variant Jessica Simpson ****** act pisses me off too..damn broad went to thru my followers list and followed all of NT

i seen the RTs... ppl forget, people you interact with also have online profiles.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

You know what I've noticed? I don't remember any NT females smiling in any of the pics they've posted.

nerd.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]that's because i have yet to meat them[/color]
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I see..

back off dookie hut

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Cerebro.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

well damn, you went in
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I always wondered why people do that @%%@? @%%@ how many people who actively tweet w. NTers are not NTers?[/color] PASS THE GOODS TOO
actually nt followed her #imjustsayin

Yo Rockwell you serious fam?

1254y2r.jpg

Let me get those pics tho when you get em
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

yeah son, even in her short Twitter usage, she already tried to f_ 2 of my followers...who know each other and actively tweet. One's an NTer but im notgonna throw salt. Broad was tombout making the commutes too
smh.gif

back off dookie hut

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Cerebro.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
you bitter doggie, who are you
its @TheRockwell. Nah i'm not bitter G. People's e-personas just kill me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1254y2r.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

yeah son, even in her short Twitter usage, she already tried to f_ 2 of my followers...who know each other and actively tweet. One's an NTer but im not gonna throw salt. Broad was tombout making the commutes too
smh.gif
I thought that chick was NT tho cuz i seen her reppin on time
laugh.gif
roll.gif
..damn!

back off dookie hut

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Cerebro.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

well damn, you went in
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I always wondered why people do that @%%@? @%%@ how many people who actively tweet w. NTers are not NTers?[/color] PASS THE GOODS TOO
Keith im surprised she aint made the trip to GA
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

back off dookie hut

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Cerebro.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

well damn, you went in
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Keith im surprised she aint made the trip to GA
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Timpace

1254y2r.jpg

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

yeah son, even in her short Twitter usage, she already tried to f_ 2 of my followers...who know each other and actively tweet. One's an NTer but im not gonna throw salt. Broad was tombout making the commutes too
smh.gif
I thought that chick was NT tho cuz i seen her reppin on time
laugh.gif
roll.gif
..damn!
Thats what i thought!
laugh.gif

Damn yo, I don't even want that dirty *$* bath water anymore...

Back
Top Bottom