NT why are these barkleys so hard to find????

These are in my top 10.... Picked up the last retro and havnt had a chance to wear them yet.... I wish they would retro the black pair... I been patiently waiting

my two 9.5's are still ds....
idc6le.jpg

Originally Posted by KingJay718

When I have money, they're nowhere to be found, but when priorities take precedent over shoes, I see them readily available in my size.
laugh.gif

One of the more comfiest retros ever.

lol its always like that fam

i know a store in bk nyc that still have pretty much a full size run but the owner is a scumbag so i rather not help him make money

i doubt the price is retail
i got a pair from a mom and pop shop on 125 in harlem in march for $120.00 

Yea, I hated missing out on these. These are definitely a shoe people get to wear instead of stash away, I'm mad I didn't get some. TWO YEARS IN A ROW!!! so sad....

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

OP- funny thing is Nike retroed those 2 years in a row...this year and last year.....sold well as usual
haha its funny cause i got a ds pair in the closet and never get around to wearing them

Originally Posted by yungchamp

these aren't limited(i don't think) why are these so hard to find????
I can't find a size 9.5 to save my life
30t6p3b.gif
Beautiful shoe.

I slept the first time back in 09.

Saw them being retroed again and bit the bullet on an Ebay seller for retail
this time a year ago.

Gorgeous shoe. Nice, snug feel; ties down to your feet something creigh.

techinically its 5 times if u wanna count da lowtop OG colored joints and da first release that had a black tongue.

problem is alot of ya slept because these were dropping at da height of da dunk era..i remember posting pics of da all black ones wit

pics talking bout "
pimp.gif
copped" and NONE of ya were showing em love, but they sold well because weren't for ya, they were for da hood.

nike-air-max2-cb-94-black-varsity-royal_1.jpg

I'd say the royals are the hardest 94 barkley's to find BY FAR, I can't find a pair in my size for nothing. Had em' in high school and now they're flatout impossible to find.

The nelly's are rare too, but i don't like the patent leather.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

techinically its 5 times if u wanna count da lowtop OG colored joints and da first release that had a black tongue.

problem is alot of ya slept because these were dropping at da height of da dunk era..i remember posting pics of da all black ones wit

pics talking bout "
pimp.gif
copped" and NONE of ya were showing em love, but they sold well because weren't for ya, they were for da hood.

Your assumptions are always so wrong, and so funny

You really need to get off your block b. Going to college out of state is something I recommend to New Yorkers.

yeah these release 2x between '08-'09. that's right, TWICE. i know bc i copped and sold them and regretted it. the dropped and again and i grabbed em on the 50, this was back when the 50 was like every 2-3 months. those were the days.

i got mine a few months ago for 105 at a spot near me... i think all they might have is a size 9.5.... it was the display

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pics talking bout "
pimp.gif

Your assumptions are always so wrong, and so funny

You really need to get off your block b. Going to college out of state is something I recommend to New Yorkers.
son, i've been on this site long eruff to see da rise and fall of dunks....NO ONE HERE CARED ABOUT BARKLEYS..it was strictly a goon/hood sneaker that it appealed to...why u think it was part of a all black pack with hmm, another

couple of hood favorites...da foamposite pro all black, and da tim duncan foamposite max all black...im talkin bout EZboard era.

Back
Top Bottom