NT, Why you home on friday night?

It's too cold, I'm sick, and I'm tired... Came home and crashed on the couch and woke up an hour ago......

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

because i have no life... plain and simple
word

OK, fine, that's the real reason.

Damn.. I hate this question. Like it's MANDITORY that you're not at home on Friday. Nothing wrong with chillin out being on your own schedule and goingout whenever you feel like it. Weather it's Friday, or Monday, I'm doin my own thing... So that's why.. I'm just doin what I do. ha...

too cold and tired+ got stood up by my supposed boys even though we were planning to do something together they just ditched me for something else that came up
smh.gif

Work at 8AM tomorrow.

Coulda got it poppin at a friend's bday party at a hotel in downtown. Im snoozin hard. Ah well COD2 keeps me good company on these kind of nights.

1.Got a cold and feeling dizzy
2.Catching an early train to the city
3.Don't feel like being a 3rd wheel

^^^If thats the case, you take the L on Friday nights, but the W for the rest of your life. Congrats.

I switch off. One weekend, I stay in, listen to music, watch a feel DVD's. One weekend I go out. This weekend is the staying in weekend + I dont wannafreeze my nuts by going outside.

Spent the night at home with my lady. Now she's sleep and I'm wishing it were warm enough outside for me to go do something.

I just flew home and nobody is off school yet. Besides it is way too cold right now to do anything even if I wanted to, which I don't.

Got Hassle by the cops earlier....almost got caught with some
pimp.gif
Stayinghome for the night, got work at 8am.

it's dumb cold
eek.gif

Holy cRoss college party tommorow (saturday) night
pimp.gif

im in there
wink.gif

I wish my trench coat from eBay would come in already!

Back
Top Bottom