NT...WITH YOUR FIRST OVERALL PICK...WHO DO YOU TAKE?

NT who do you start your NFL franchise with? I'm talkin overall, offense, defense.
whos the first player your takin?

I think imma have to go with Tom Brady, although LT is tempting...Tom Bradys a proven leader, and you cant go wrong with someone whos won 3 rings...

who would you guys take?

laugh.gif
at the replies in this thread

Jim Thorpe

nerd.gif

O.K., O.K.... Jim Brown

nerd.gif

Today's game?

Tomlinson or Peyton; I honestly and truly can't decide between the two.

I think that Brady has benefited from having solid teams, including having Bilichek (and that Bilichek has benefited from having solid teams, including havingBrady).

Tomlinson has carried more of a load for his team than I think other guys have.

And Peyton is a franchise QB, in my opinion. He will take your sorry, up-and-coming franchise to respectability, even if all you surround him with is a bunchof NTers and some top-picked RB.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Jim Thorpe

nerd.gif

O.K., O.K.... Jim Brown

nerd.gif

Today's game?

Tomlinson or Peyton; I honestly and truly can't decide between the two.

I think that Brady has benefited from having solid teams, including having Bilichek (and that Bilichek has benefited from having solid teams, including having Brady).

Tomlinson has carried more of a load for his team than I think other guys have.

And Peyton is a franchise QB, in my opinion. He will take your sorry, up-and-coming franchise to respectability, even if all you surround him with is a bunch of NTers and some top-picked RB.

�Ska, this is what Peyton Manning would do with a team of NTers.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ Heck yeah. I forgot about that.
laugh.gif
From SNL last year, wasn't it?

"Alright, alright... let's go, everybody bring it in... except you. I can't even look at you right now. You know what? Go stand in the PortaPottyfor 20 minutes. Yeah, that one right there. Go stand in it."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Peep the sig. No one is even CLOSE. Most physically gifted WR ever.

Yea you know it.

The G.O.A.T
smokin.gif

Just Lock the thread now.

laugh.gif
at that SNL

I would definately pick Colston. There is no debate. Tom Brady, nah not even on Colston's level. Randy Moss, a complete after thought of who the GOAT is intodays game behind Colston. LT, please, this dude is garbage compared to Colston.

roll.gif

COLSTON IS THE G.O.A.T.
Undisputed Greatest of All Time
Jesus in Cleats - Showing Randy Moss how it's done. Most Physically Gifted WR in NFL history

whats the story behind this
laugh.gif

I'd take Raquesico Mocolurress with the #1....the greatest physical specimen to ever bless a football field with his presence....

Back
Top Bottom