NT would you be mad if your girlfriend cheated on you with another girl?

This happen to one of my friends.
laugh.gif
He just asked his wife can he join aka have a threesome.
pimp.gif

This happen to one of my friends.
laugh.gif
He just asked his wife can he join aka have a threesome.
pimp.gif

all or a majority of girls want to have sex with another female. Its just the curiosity in them. You just have to hope your girl loves you enough to talk to you about it or let you into the fun. If your a close minded person your girl will most likely not tell you about it and "cheat."

all or a majority of girls want to have sex with another female. Its just the curiosity in them. You just have to hope your girl loves you enough to talk to you about it or let you into the fun. If your a close minded person your girl will most likely not tell you about it and "cheat."

i wouldnt know what to do yea shes with a girl not another dude and on the flip side she still cheating i'd be lost and confuse as a !@#$

i wouldnt know what to do yea shes with a girl not another dude and on the flip side she still cheating i'd be lost and confuse as a !@#$

Happened to me. Shorty messed with her friend but told me about it. I asked for a threesome and both said no. Joint bothered me. Ended up stepping out on ole girl. Felt right

#wasforeveralone

Happened to me. Shorty messed with her friend but told me about it. I asked for a threesome and both said no. Joint bothered me. Ended up stepping out on ole girl. Felt right

#wasforeveralone

Originally Posted by LiveLaughLove

Of course. Gender doesnt matter. She still stepped out.

word i feel the same way. this actually happened to my cuzzo and he was sick over it. it still takes the same emotions and feelings to kiss another chick or a dude.. nothing is different in my opinion..

Originally Posted by LiveLaughLove

Of course. Gender doesnt matter. She still stepped out.

word i feel the same way. this actually happened to my cuzzo and he was sick over it. it still takes the same emotions and feelings to kiss another chick or a dude.. nothing is different in my opinion..

Id only get mad if she didn't tell me the details after or show me pics.
Not even kidding.

We have a great understanding. Go ahead, find a chick, do whatever you like...

..then bring her back home for us. 
devil.gif

Girls like girls.. but they always want sausage present 
pimp.gif

Id only get mad if she didn't tell me the details after or show me pics.
Not even kidding.

We have a great understanding. Go ahead, find a chick, do whatever you like...

..then bring her back home for us. 
devil.gif

Girls like girls.. but they always want sausage present 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom