NT, would you rather be the dumbest or the weakest?

dumbest or weakest... of what? I'd rather be the dumbest genius than the weakest runt. Nouns are everything. Adjectives only modify them.

dumbest or weakest... of what? I'd rather be the dumbest genius than the weakest runt. Nouns are everything. Adjectives only modify them.

Originally Posted by Murda He

This

I hate these EXTREME hypothetical questions

This

I hate these EXTREME hypothetical questions

Wow.
eek.gif

You changed my answer. Didn't even think of that.

Wow.
eek.gif

You changed my answer. Didn't even think of that.

Son just hit yall with that Language Arts lesson
pimp.gif

Son just hit yall with that Language Arts lesson
pimp.gif

it's a simple question. only fools make things more complicated than they need to be.

weakest human or dumbest human?

it's a simple question. only fools make things more complicated than they need to be.

weakest human or dumbest human?

its 50/50 imo

you can be dumb with muscles and still get P.

you can be frail and be genius= money and still get P.

Back
Top Bottom