NT would you smash, Vol. 74 years old

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

OP turn your computer off, you're done for the night. Come back tomorrow make a few post but don't start a thread.

Fixed. 
laugh.gif

Honestly, I figured posting this would elicit negative responses, because everyone on NT smashes dimes that most would only dream about. 
eyes.gif

For those, who like myself, are honest and could care less what someone says, I'd smash. Her age has little to do with it though. It's more her physique, coupled with her age that makes me like
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Ernestine? damn you know she old with a name like that.  Ol' girl in shape though.  I heard she was Jackie Robinson's personal trainer.  And speaking of trains, Frederick Douglas and the gang coined the phrase "underground railroad" after a night of moonshine, spades, and Ernestine.  Her face is saying 227 but her body is 2011 is this possible? I bet all her clothes 100% cotton too.  Is it true she used to babysit Eartha Kitt?  All I know is she gotta be into that kinky stuff....you know whips and chains.  Ever since Uncle Ben left her I bet she feenin like Jodeci.  Where would you take her out tho? Sugar Ray's got shut down and there's no more good juke joints.  She like fine wine tho....wine that used to be water.  Jesus Christ she old.  If Halle is a cougar then she is a damn sabre-tooth tiger. Age aint nothing but a number but sheesh I can't smash a chick that plays 45's and turns the lantern low to set the mood.  Naw I'm good.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Ernestine? damn you know she old with a name like that.  Ol' girl in shape though.  I heard she was Jackie Robinson's personal trainer.  And speaking of trains, Frederick Douglas and the gang coined the phrase "underground railroad" after a night of moonshine, spades, and Ernestine.  Her face is saying 227 but her body is 2011 is this possible? I bet all her clothes 100% cotton too.  Is it true she used to babysit Eartha Kitt?  All I know is she gotta be into that kinky stuff....you know whips and chains.  Ever since Uncle Ben left her I bet she feenin like Jodeci.  Where would you take her out tho? Sugar Ray's got shut down and there's no more good juke joints.  She like fine wine tho....wine that used to be water.  Jesus Christ she old.  If Halle is a cougar then she is a damn sabre-tooth tiger. Age aint nothing but a number but sheesh I can't smash a chick that plays 45's and turns the lantern low to set the mood.  Naw I'm good.
indifferent.gif
commit that

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

indifferent.gif
commit that

how about I don't....

Back
Top Bottom