NT wud my dude get locked up: vol pizzlepow

Hypothetically speaking..jus wana know
Lets say my dude is 17 and hes talkin to sum chick thats 16 and he smashes and w/e cud he get charges knocked on him, even if the chick is a pizzle pow? iheard stories of dudes these ages get locked up bcus of jump pizzles.
PS. i wanna be a judge so thats another reason i need to know this

no, i have never heard of a dude getting locked up period. besides how to catch a predator.

It depends on what state you live in, and whether the parents press charges or not. She's still considered under the age of consent in a couple of states.Generally, nothing would happen.

Hypothetically speaking..jus wana know
Lets say my dude is 17 and hes talkin to sum chick thats 16 and he smashes and w/e cud he get charges knocked on him, even if the chick is a pizzle pow? i heard stories of dudes these ages get locked up bcus of jump pizzles.
PS. i wanna be a judge so thats another reason i need to know this

eek.gif
roll.gif

im speaking english
and a pizzle pow is a pop
and yes i wanna be a judge
and kno it isnt not me , im talking about my frend here (hypothetically), bcus i kno he always chases pizzle pows

Christ dude, speak english. You sound ignorant talking that way. Talking about how you want to be a judge when you can't even form a simple sentence
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im speaking english
and a pizzle pow is a pop
and yes i wanna be a judge
and kno it isnt not me , im talking about my frend here (hypothetically), bcus i kno he always chases pizzle pows

Too funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

in america the legal age of consent really isnt 18, i remember seeing a website where each states various laws were posted, and alot of states if the male isunder 18 anything to like 14 is game, and if a girl is 16 the male has to be within 2yrs for the most part. they just say 18 to make a blanket statement, butfor the most part its not. i mean the case with genarlow wilson was under some arcane law, and ultimately it was changed and he was released. beyond any ofthat, parents have to press charges on behalf of their daughter, so just dont smash a young'n and then play her out, cuz then she can play you out harder.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom