NT, wuts wrong with my hand??

monday i was doing some weight lifting, after 2 weeks of no work outs. (only active thing i did)
tuesday i work up with a swollen right palm and on my thumb.... its not too swollen but it still hurts 2day.
can it be from the weights. any way to get rid of it.

i dont have insurance so im not trying to go 2 the clinic unless it super serious

monday i was doing some weight lifting, after 2 weeks of no work outs. (only active thing i did)
tuesday i work up with a swollen right palm and on my thumb.... its not too swollen but it still hurts 2day.
can it be from the weights. any way to get rid of it.

i dont have insurance so im not trying to go 2 the clinic unless it super serious

rip.

nah seriously tho, you might have just pinched a nerve. you'll be fine. unless you got bit by a radioactive spider in between sets. if thats the case....with great power comes great responsibility.

rip.

nah seriously tho, you might have just pinched a nerve. you'll be fine. unless you got bit by a radioactive spider in between sets. if thats the case....with great power comes great responsibility.

you might have just got a brusied bone or something.

samething happen to me monday i was lifting and my right palm on my tumb hurt to after i finished...like i said might be a bruised bone...you will be alright

you might have just got a brusied bone or something.

samething happen to me monday i was lifting and my right palm on my tumb hurt to after i finished...like i said might be a bruised bone...you will be alright

^ it didnt hurt after i stop lifting.... it started to hurt the nxt morning. prob nuthing serious tho.

^ it didnt hurt after i stop lifting.... it started to hurt the nxt morning. prob nuthing serious tho.

quick edit from racist gif.
indifferent.gif

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

There's a fluid in your muscle that can cause swelling if there's too much movement towards the tissues.

There's a fluid in your muscle that can cause swelling if there's too much movement towards the tissues.

Back
Top Bottom