NT wuts ya favorite album all-time?

In terms of Hip Hop it's Illmatic.In terms of other genres (Jazz,Funk,Soul,Rock etc) I can't call it.

In terms of Hip Hop it's Illmatic.In terms of other genres (Jazz,Funk,Soul,Rock etc) I can't call it.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

This album is a masterpiece. I can still play it all the way through MULTIPLE times a week and not get tired of it.

When this album dropped, I had no idea it was coming out and just caught it randomly at the store and was hype!

Raekwon-Only-Built-4-Cuban-Linx.png
Real talk. No doubt my favorite Hip-Hop album ever.

As far as favorite album of time period it's U2's "Achtung Baby".

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

This album is a masterpiece. I can still play it all the way through MULTIPLE times a week and not get tired of it.

When this album dropped, I had no idea it was coming out and just caught it randomly at the store and was hype!

Raekwon-Only-Built-4-Cuban-Linx.png
Real talk. No doubt my favorite Hip-Hop album ever.

As far as favorite album of time period it's U2's "Achtung Baby".

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

mines is me against the world with ready to die a close second
HM tha carter 2, reasonable doubt, stillmatic, college dropout, doggystyle, dogg food
Such random choices? Do you really like all of these or just listing albums that have been labeled "classics"
Carter 2 is BUNS, seriously trash 

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Clearly one of his best albums, and thats not even an argument.
That's assuming that he thinks Wayne is even good. Dude is ok but not a legend. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

mines is me against the world with ready to die a close second
HM tha carter 2, reasonable doubt, stillmatic, college dropout, doggystyle, dogg food
Such random choices? Do you really like all of these or just listing albums that have been labeled "classics"
Carter 2 is BUNS, seriously trash 

eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Clearly one of his best albums, and thats not even an argument.
That's assuming that he thinks Wayne is even good. Dude is ok but not a legend. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom