#NT x SXSW 2012. 3/16. LEP Bogus Boys, Thurz, Skeme, Neako, Shawn Chrys.

pimp.gif

Huffington post stated Nas and Steve stoute as keynote speakers on 15th & 16th<< I read somewhere else Nas is performing on the 9th
http://www.huffingtonpost...d-speaker_n_1316260.html

I have a friend going to the Jay Z show on the 12th. He said he gets in free no badge no band, all he had to do was link his American Express Card to the event with twitter. The show is Hosted by American Express.

The SXSW site says you need a Interactive, Gold, or Platinum badge for the Jay-Z show, but I saw that #AmexAustin10 thing on Twitter as well. It's been unclear since they announced the show.
laugh.gif

"4. Show attendees must be SXSW Interactive, Film, Gold or Platinum Registrants."

http://sxsw.com/node/10648

That's a good look for your friend if he gets in, ACL Live is a nice venue. Outside of Carnegie Hall don't think Jay-Z plays venues that small.

Some events at Stubbs are free, like Rachel Ray's party (free food, performances incl. Theophilus London) others are SXSW showcases so you need wristband/badge (some official showcases sell tickets though).

Good luck to everyone performing and working on the NT show
pimp.gif

Have fun and continue to grow the rep
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

showed up 2 hours early for big k.r.i.t. and t london thinking I was doing it, "you have a wristband, badge, pass?" "nope."
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

showed up 2 hours early for big k.r.i.t. and t london thinking I was doing it, "you have a wristband, badge, pass?" "nope."
30t6p3b.gif
What show were you trying to get into??

Saw XV, 2 Chainz and few other people. Was going to watch ASAP but he doesnt go on until after midnight. Will post few pics when I get home. Fader didn't have a line at all and free beer was def appreciated.

^NICE.. thats what i wanted to hear.. i'll be at the Fader Fort tomorrow.. KRIT performing tomorrow..

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

30t6p3b.gif
What show were you trying to get into??
pandora's discovery something, didn't even notice the RSVP, hoping to catch him Friday
Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Kanye and Big Sean showed up to 2 Chainz performance tonight. 

I'm about to cry.

Friend of mine pulled some strings and got us on the VIP list at Shady Showcase. I can die happy.

NTxSXSW showcase Today 3/16 from 12:30-5 pm at "Tolouse" 402 E. 6th Austin, TX 78701 (6th between Neches and Trinity)

Back
Top Bottom