NT, you ever drink alone? vol. beer in shower

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

only problem I see with it is that it's bud light.  I've never been able to drink bud light, but budweiser is 
pimp.gif

You cannot knock Bud Light and then say Budweiser is good
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm no beer snob and would never go into a thread and knock someone's beer choice, but since you brought it up... They're both gross
laugh.gif

12 pack of sam adams fall harvest collection for me myself and i tonight. im going out in a little bit but i wanna have a few drinks in my system before i do.

That first thing in the morning shot before I brush my teeth and that glass of wine before bed time. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

only problem I see with it is that it's bud light.  I've never been able to drink bud light, but budweiser is 
pimp.gif

both are trash
so true,  a few friends of mine  stay drinking bud, bud light, and natural light.   i just don't like the taste of any of those,  i know you can get 30 packs of them for cheap but i rarely every drink any of that stuff.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

That first thing in the morning shot before I brush my teeth and that glass of wine before bed time. 
pimp.gif

hold up, you take a shot before you brush your teeth?   what the.....a shot of what?

Nothing wrong with that unless you do it everyday lol. Sometimes its cool to just chill at home and have a few drinks by yourself
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Gotta sip on some makers mark every now and then and reflect on the day..
I wish I lived by a damn lake or forest to truly enjoy this. I need a nice scenery to gather my thoughts. Suburbia for the loss 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

pimp.gif

hold up, you take a shot before you brush your teeth?   what the.....a shot of what?
123_Patron_Silver_Tequila_1169924532.jpg

Breakfast of Champions.
pimp.gif

drinking this yuengling alone atm, just got out of work. stressful night working the ufc fight
30t6p3b.gif

if im by myself id way rather get high

alcohol i never drink alone unless im gonna be with people later....not a solo thing for me
beer in the shower is great though before going out. i prefer a stiff drink in the shower though, feels great getting in the shower sober and leaving buzzed 
pimp.gif

I have a tall can or two every night & spark up a lil and Im good. On my own level. Dont see nothing wrong with it. I have had a few brews in the shower.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

pimp.gif

http://www.tequila.net/im...r_Tequila_1169924532.jpg src="http://www.tequila.net/images/stories/jreviews/123_Patron_Silver_Tequila_1169924532.jpg" width=279 height=558>

Breakfast of Champions.
pimp.gif

That shhh cray..

I'll fix myself an Old Fashioned or cocktail when I'm relaxing at home, I'll have a beer or two watching a game alone, that I don't have any problem with. Now if I was drinking a 12 pack and passing out every night by myself or taking 6 shots in an hour, that's a different story.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

6 12 pack and movie ftw

not to sound like an alcoholic, but I go thru 6 beers in like 2 secs. copped me a 12 rack of High Life earlier tonight and I'm on number 9 right now. I'm feelin pretty good. probably gonna have one more brew then call it a night
pimp.gif

Never have in the shower...but I've drank at the crib on multiple occasions.

Watching movies, series or football games.

Back
Top Bottom