NT... You guys need to quit being so hard on yourselves!!

Took a sick day from work.. just donated some money for the Hope for Haiti.. and I'm feelin alright.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 18key

I aint done anything lately that made me feel like a baller... shot caller.
frown.gif

..20 inch blades on the impala..
frown.gif
tired.gif
A caller get laid tonight, swisher rolled tight gotta sprayed by Ike.
roll.gif

**i hit the hiiiighwayyyyyy,

...makin money the fllllyyyyy waaayyy  
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Broke like usual. Tax refund? What's that? I think we still have food in the fridge, so I guess that's something. Usually it's looking lean a few days before payday. Oh and this week it's rent so..there goes that check. Being the only one in the house with a job FTL. FML.

Originally Posted by calikev34

I got topped off while I was playin NBA 2K9, and then shorty made me breakfast with just her socks on (No JDillaHimself foot fetish)
117qrl1.jpg

well la dee frickin da

laugh.gif

ol' motivational speaker $!#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

oh and im getting around 10k back from taxes
Yo Triz whats your job fam?
manufacturing/production... you get 8k for buying a new house this year... i like my job, i just hate the company.... but hey my last 3 paychecks have been around $1,700 each.. cant complain...

got some make up sex/oral this week end.

enjoyed myself.

applied for a job (thats in my field) that actually makes money. hopin for that call back.

Good thread op.

Let's see I bought the v.red vis for $20 after giftcard. Yes I like these shoes for what they are lol.

I chilled w the goons again after a long haitus.

Got back with my girl. Though weary I am happy.

Have a bunch of extra cash and will prob make it rain w my boys at the end of the week.

Most importantly, I am able to live life .

Here's to life

Originally Posted by NYC game

Originally Posted by solidsnake

I agree with OP, everyone stop complaining! Life's good if you're breathing!

Bah, tell that to the people in Haiti
grin.gif

Why you gotta there 'fo lol .. Its even a greater day, if through all the chaos you happen to find someone still living and breathing under tons of cement, c'mon son !!

I mess w/ this thread ..... My car battery died so I changed the battery myself but the radio on the TL needed the code and it wouldnt work for me, so here I am driving
mad.gif
 as %%!! to pay $120.00 to get it fixed and when I tried it w/ emphasis one last time, it came on ... It was already on "99 problems" .. I turned around, hopped on the highway and lit my blunt
pimp.gif
 .. "if yuh havin' girl problems, I feel bad for you son"

Back
Top Bottom