NTATL Nike talk ATL

Anybody going for the MC Ultra Boost 3.0s this Sat.? Do Ultra Boosts like these usually sell out quickly here in the A?

Looking like they're going to be a general release possibly due to decent number of FTL and CS getting them in the area. Asking because I'll be out of the country this weekend and fingers crossed my size may sit over the weekend until Tuesday :\

Even if they sell out, resell will be very close to retail. You should be able to snag a pair

I am new to the ATL area and went to the Nike outlet in Sugarloaf Mills. I was pretty disappointed. It was so small and they had nothing of interest at all. Is the one in Woodstock any better?

I am new to the ATL area and went to the Nike outlet in Sugarloaf Mills. I was pretty disappointed. It was so small and they had nothing of interest at all. Is the one in Woodstock any better?

Not really. The best one I've been to is Locust Grove, but that one still sucks.

Not really. The best one I've been to is Locust Grove, but that one still sucks.

Thanks for the feedback. I went to Lenox today as well. The guy working there said they rarely get any heat and if they do it is a limited number of pairs. For some reason I figured ATL would have better Nike stores. I have seen better selections at Foot Locker and Champs honestly.

Thanks for the feedback. I went to Lenox today as well. The guy working there said they rarely get any heat and if they do it is a limited number of pairs. For some reason I figured ATL would have better Nike stores. I have seen better selections at Foot Locker and Champs honestly.

As a heads up, The Foot Locker at Greenbriar usually gets a lot pairs......even on limited shoes.

Peep the North Georgia outlets.

I went to the Woodstock one today and they had nothing, but I did pick up some Jordan 31 lows. I had to ask for them as they were in the back though. I asked about some Jordan 15s. They had none, but we looked it up and Locust Grove had 20 pairs of them. I didn't feel like driving over an hour to check it out. The sales guy said if there is one location that gets heat, that is the one. But you have to make that drive.

New pickup.

My cousin won these last year and I worked out a trade with him after he had told me he was willing to part ways with them. He has worn them, so it makes it easier for me to wear them and not keep a DS pair on ice, if i had purchased new.

Attachments

• image1 (1).JPG
    image1 (1).JPG
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 19
  • image2 (1).JPG
    image2 (1).JPG
    639.5 KB · Views: 20
i don't think they will. snkrs app and other sites will for the global release but only the black pair. i got lucky online earlier and got both white and black pairs.

sheesh the first release i pulled up at 6 and copped 2 pairs. im good on the all night for those i hate camping as it is. when i was younger it was the move now im old and tired from life
Which pairs are yal talking about? Any info on ATL stores getting the UNDFTD 97's?

Back
Top Bottom