NTATL Nike talk ATL

I legit sat on reservations coming soon for 15 min and “reserve now” never popped up. I only knew it was live because my wife said hers was.

Anyone know what's releasing at the SNKRS Pop Up today? There was a line this morning when I left for work which normally isn't the case.

They actually dropped them yesterday around 5p.

Largest size they had was a 9 and I got the last one. My partner was the last one in the shop before close and he got a sz 8.

Yeah they dropped yesterday night and ppl found out by the time they closed. I didn’t get pairs and I didn’t go this morning I have school.

Honestly we probably have crossed paths^^^ yea I’m in ATATF but I’m not really active. The admins are cool and care about the sneaker culture and what not but the group is whack. Worst sneaker group on facebook by far.

I’m heavily involved in the sneaker scene.
I get a table for sneaker con and full time resell at this point (sorry if this bothers anyone) I’m always at the drops and what not.

I’m pretty good at reselling and will be pursuing it as much as I can for the next 2 years until I can find another form of income through investing passively. If it doesn’t work out, f it I will get a job I will have a college degree and I have work experience :lol:

Anybody got info on Zoom Rookie? I assume Jimmy Jazz will have them instore. Haven’t heard anything else.

Anyone have any info on what grs SNKRS has right now. Wishful thinking that they would have animals or acronymn prestos still but wouldn’t mind grabbing another pair of infrared VI

I’m heavily involved in the sneaker scene.
I get a table for sneaker con and full time resell at this point (sorry if this bothers anyone) I’m always at the drops and what not.

I’m pretty good at reselling and will be pursuing it as much as I can for the next 2 years until I can find another form of income through investing passively. If it doesn’t work out, f it I will get a job I will have a college degree and I have work experience :lol:
Thats whats up bro... Next big drop Im gonna see if I csn track you down to meet offline.

I cook too, which is shunned here, but it is what it is. Keep grinding fam!

I’m fine with y’all reselling as long as I get my size 12 for retail haha. But for real, just as long as you’re not screwing the kid behind you or his mom that waited in line for hours then do you.

I’m pretty active as far as sneaker news but with my job I currently have I can’t attend any releases. Hopefully that changes soon.

I can care less if someone resells. It’s annoying when that’s all they talking about. Or basically say oh this shoe is a brick why y’all care.

I can care less if someone resells. It’s annoying when that’s all they talking about. Or basically say oh this shoe is a brick why y’all care.
Same. We all resell, just different magnitudes. I just get annoyed with constant talk about it, the term “brick” and the term “cook”. Haha

Resell didnt bother me until everyone now wants to resell size 8-9. I was legit pissed when I saw in ATATF how everyone was selling small foot sizes of Turbo Green for 70-80 over but size 10.5 for resell. I legit called 10 stores they had sizes just not my size. But oh well

The problem with resellers is there are some doing it as a means if income and then some privileged kids doing it for the hell of it just for clout and hype. At the end of the day someone has to actually wear these shoes, everyone can’t resell or the supply will surpass the demand.

I empathize with the little feet sneakerheads as a sz. 12.5 is my TTS which is also known to be a “money size”. I can’t knock anyone’s hustle but I can damn sho question the necessity of it.

Often times I find myself battling with known resellers to get my personal pair just to take a L to them and their paid bodies.

I have a history of blessing others in line via a size swap after I get my pair or my friend’s/family/client’s pair even if I could have made more profit because I want all the good shoe karma I can get.

Yea I don’t really use the word “cook” or “brick” that much because it sounds stupid. It sucks to screw someone and their mom in line but hey it is what it is sometimes... no one is entitled to a sneaker at retail or a certain price when it’s in demand. That’s just my opinion. I try to keep resell talk to myself when I’m around other ppl because the fact is no one really cares... even tho I resell I try to help those who are close to me or those who have helped me in the past. Good shoe karma is real :lol:

im there with resell it just seem to become more of lets get all the little sizes game now.

im glad back in the day anything would sell. dudes trying to flip big sizes is a no go

not going to lie i put in for the turbo and the woman s unc for my girl hit on some pairs. she kept hers and the rest were history

Whoa fellas ain’t been in this thread since I moved but ATL shoe scene is better then Houston’s it’s so whack I find myself driving to Lafayette to Politics just for releases. I will say aTL was rough copping kicks probably cause I was an out of towner Royal Satins the only real heat I copped living in ATL for 2 years. SN: Retailers are the New Resellers.

I treat reselling like a part time job. When I want some extra money i’ll go hard for money sizes. But for the most part it funds my sneaker addition. I’ve been lucky with the last few Off-White releases but nothing beats the days when Yeezys were reselling for $200 over retail. I used to rack up.

I own zero pairs of yeezy 350s reselling was at an all time high at that time. Don’t have problem with resellers it’s almost unavoidable at this point my problem is the GREED but that’s unavoidable too I guess now I just pick my poison with pairs. Completed my Union set this week though only must cops get my resell money now

Back
Top Bottom