#NTATL

birthday bash ? you want to have the summit there or after birthday bash ? how would everyone cop a seat in the same section

birthday bash ? you want to have the summit there or after birthday bash ? how would everyone cop a seat in the same section

Forget the actual bday bash it's a big weekend And you know it'll be an actual good turn out of promiscuous women

Forget the actual bday bash it's a big weekend And you know it'll be an actual good turn out of promiscuous women

Originally Posted by Ruff C

you right, hell to be honest the damn parking lot will even be poppin
devil.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
....get it set up, I'm with it 

Originally Posted by Ruff C

you right, hell to be honest the damn parking lot will even be poppin
devil.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
....get it set up, I'm with it 

I'm in, but I haven't been to Birthday Bash since TI dissed Lil Flip. Moving it from the Lakewood Amphitheater to Philips Arena ruined it for me, plus all the wack artist they invite.

I'm in, but I haven't been to Birthday Bash since TI dissed Lil Flip. Moving it from the Lakewood Amphitheater to Philips Arena ruined it for me, plus all the wack artist they invite.

Back
Top Bottom