#NTDENIM (COMPLEX LIST)

I don't understand why people call skinny jeans "nuthuggers". Personally the tighter the pants, the more comfortable imo.

I generally wear slim-fits but my favorites are definitely skinny. I prefer my t-shirts, ... skintight too.

Example: minus the stick figure legs this is my preferred fit

There is no discomfort at all, at least not to me. I always wear good quality boxer briefs and have never felt any discomfort or "nuthugging" you guys claim.

Edit: No I'm not a homosexual but I am European, hardly anyone wears anything baggier than slim-fits.

Last edited:
roll.gif

I don't understand why people call skinny jeans "nuthuggers". Personally the tighter the pants, the more comfortable imo.
I generally wear slim-fits but my favorites are definitely skinny. I prefer my t-shirts, ... skintight too.
View media item 1148344

There is no discomfort at all, at least not to me. I always wear good quality boxer briefs and have never felt any discomfort or "nuthugging" you guys claim.
Edit: No I'm not a homosexual but I am European, hardly anyone wears anything baggier than slim-fits.

We can see your veins

I know it's fashion and really no "right" or "wrong" all preference, but those pants would be tighter than anything my girls wear. How would that make you feel inside? Like if a girl came and said my jeans are baggies than yours, or my thighs are bigger than yours while you in some painted on jeans, wouldn't that hurt b?

I mean logically speaking shorties wore tight denim to accentuate their body curves and flaunt them. Does that bother you?

Last edited:
I dunno I think those girbauds are fly too. Dude just has the sizing wrong , but I can imagine em being hot in the winter time with jackets etc.

I know it's fashion and really no "right" or "wrong" all preference, but those pants would be tighter than anything my girls wear. How would that make you feel inside? Like if a girl came and said my jeans are baggies than yours, or my thighs are bigger than yours while you in some painted on jeans, wouldn't that hurt b?

I mean logically speaking shorties wore tight denim to accentuate their body curves and flaunt them. Does that bother you?
I'm perfectly secure in my sexuality so I couldn't care less. Besides I work out unlike the chicken legged guy in the example.

Where I live tight jeans are the standard and while these are obviously quite a bit tighter than the average it's nothing out of the ordinary.

If someone wore a pair of Jordans here they'd get laughed at endlessly, cultures differ.

I've never had a negative comment about my jeans irl, or any comments like that tbh.

Last edited:
I'm perfectly secure in my sexuality so I couldn't care less. Besides I work out unlike the chicken legged guy in the example.
Where I live tight jeans are the standard and while these are obviously quite a bit tighter than the average it's nothing out of the ordinary.
If someone wore a pair of Jordans here they'd get laughed at endlessly, cultures differ.

I've never had a negative comment about my jeans irl.

question for you...def not trying to turn this into a race thread. just a question...is there a good amount of minorities there, that follow the hip hop culture?

question for you...def not trying to turn this into a race thread. just a question...is there a good amount of minorities there, that follow the hip hop culture?
Hiphop in general isn't very popular here. Jay Z's MCHG tour concert wasn't even sold out.

It's hardly ever played on the radio and if it is it's probably Drake, Jay or Kanye.

As for minorites, there's a good amount but I think the majority of minorites are arabian (Turkish, ...) or Eastern-European.

Certain areas also have high asian populations.

I see very little black people around on a daily basis, in fact some days I don't see any.

Hiphop in general isn't very popular here. Jay Z's MCHG tour concert wasn't even sold out.
It's hardly ever played on the radio and if it is it's probably Drake, Jay or Kanye.
As for minorites, there's a good amount but I think the majority of minorites are arabian (Turkish, ...) or Eastern-European.
Certain areas also have high asian populations.
I see very little black people around on a daily basis, in fact some days I don't see any.

damn that's deep.

laugh.gif

why my mans shirt got "get rich or die trying" with tony the tiger on it tho...makes no sense.

those jeans are epic
roll.gif
roll.gif

might have to break out this outfit for the first day of school

No one will know what hit them 

looks horrible 

Back
Top Bottom