NT'ers Choice: Hottest Blazer and Why...

Is it the name Supreme cause when they first came out the hype was down
WANTED SIZE 11
White or TB III...White Cement IV...OG XII's...COF AF1's...Supreme Blazer's...PR AF1's...Lemon Twist AF1

sorry for the bad pic but...

6f8jrb8.jpg
watch0utitskevin[email protected]

Quote:
Arrgh! a 13, give me those...
:D
happy.gif

Regarding the brown/orange Blazers, those are the very first Blazer SBs. Essentially the same as regular Blazers, meaning that unfortunately they have no zoom air like the current Blazer SBs, still quite dope though.
Lurker status since September 25, 2003.

of course all the supreme blazers are dope, thats a no brainer. but another really really dope blazer that i dont ever see get any attention is the Stussy Blazer that came out with the Union 180's and the Undftd NL Dunk hi's.

i got a pair around here somewhere.. ill try and find them and snap a photo.

and if i were from the sco' i would definitely say by far and away the mission blazers..
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

blazer_w_pony_9.jpg
See hoochies pop coochies, for Gucci's and Lucci
Find me in my Mitsubishi, eatin' sushi, bumpin' Fugees.​
]

Zoo York Blazers, like them.
Team Economics​
From Sowell to Greenspan, we know what's up.​
AIM: vkhoj

school girls, for those who know what they are.

pretty sure alot don't know what they are. why? because the HYPE

Everyone is going to post the one's that Kanye wore.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Not too into Blazers, I don't even own any. But I really like the Supremes, both colors.
THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​
TEAMlateNIGHT

I think these are horribly underrated. And I need a pair in sz. 11 :frown:
frown.gif
blazer_lo_nvy_wht.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

I would have to pick the first Stussy Blazers (both colorways). However honorable mention goes to the OG Iceman's, Beautiful losers, Co.jp denims, first pinstripe, ponyhair, X-girl, grey/blue zoo york, and Surpemes.
TEAM-AF-ONE

black supremes for me
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Back
Top Bottom