NTer's Have you ever used adderall/Vyvanse or any other ADD stimulants to study

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently started studying for my LSAT and was talking to some of the others in the class who said they were using adderall to focus in while studying, i had one friend who has used it but he said it had little to no effect on him. I doubt ill actually end up taking it but i was wondering if anyone has ever used it? Side effects? does it even work?

Used it senior of college. Just know it works.

But it all depends what you focus on. Friends were playing COD and I saw em play, ended up playing Zombies for 8 hours.

It's basically cheating. **** around with them if you want. There's a NTer here who suffers from seizures due to using adderall.

It's like brain steroids, but it's also like legal speed. Do it too much you'll get ******

am intrigued,

as a person with ADD....oh look a shiny coin

......will try.

Last edited:
I really really want to get my hands on some Adderall, but:

1. I tend to over do things, and I'm worried about how easy it would be to start taking too many of these.

2. If I got them I'd want to have a steady supply of these and not just like a couple pills and that's it until i figure out how to get more. What's the perscription situatino like? How easy is it to find a doctor that would prescribe these for once daily a month at a time?

I really really want to get my hands on some Adderall, but:

1. I tend to over do things, and I'm worried about how easy it would be to start taking too many of these.

2. If I got them I'd want to have a steady supply of these and not just like a couple pills and that's it until i figure out how to get more. What's the perscription situatino like? How easy is it to find a doctor that would prescribe these for once daily a month at a time?

you need a psychiatric evaluation before you can get a script bruh.

no gen med doc has the ability to scribe 'em.

or you gotta have some connections.

Had a classmate last semester who used them to study a day before for our math final, literally knew how to work out every problem, and memorized the unit circle. But as others stated he said the come down sucks.

My boy gets some 20mg and gives me some. They're great for focusing, playing video games, watching movies, or reading books but side affects are insomnia and the "noodle stroodle" lol

My boy gets some 20mg and gives me some. They're great for focusing, playing video games, watching movies, or reading books but side affects are insomnia and the "noodle stroodle" lol

May I ask what the noodle stroodle is? Sounds fun

theres risk involved with any of them, but vyvanse has a smaller potential for abuse. Adderall has a high potential/dependency potential. Either way your urine will come up positive for amphetamines. Also vyvanse is basically a 12 hour stimulant so theres less a chance of restlessness at night. Make sure you take it early in the morning though (8am)

noodle stroodle?

:nerd:

Was gettin burned out between school, work and ball so I started taking these pills. Don't let anyone else use your stash tho. Results may vary.

Last edited:
Yup. Did this a lot sophomore yr. It def works. Wouldn't be against using it again if necessary

I was told that the movie "Limitless" is actually about adderall .

I want to bee-leaf.

Noodle stroodle is erectile dysfunction...lol

BTW, it only stays in your system for 24hrs or so for those saying it will show up positive on a drug test...

used it a few times in college and ended up just playing Wii Bowling for like 14 hours :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom