NTers in Mass

I did see Eblen's and it appears they opened one in Lowell so I may check that out have you tried them before?

^^^^yeah they're a cool shop. Lot of clothes/accessories too. They tend to get small size run of kicks then malls do, no suprise. They only prob. I have with them, and I'm not sure if its only because its the ones around me away from major cities, but they tell me they never know what their getting for releases until day before release.

Just got back from Wrentham and they have a full size run of all the Mens N7 pack including the Durants.

Nike Premium Outlets in Lee, MA had Tiger Camo, Navy and Brown/Orange Hyperposites last week for 179.99 and they had the black/white/red colorway of the Zoom Revis 1 for 99.99..

Oh and I'm fairly certain that I will b workin at the Nike outlets in Lee, MA very soon :pimp:..just waitin for that background check to go through now..

Maybe I will meet some of y'all there when I'm workin..

Nike Premium Outlets in Lee, MA had Tiger Camo, Navy and Brown/Orange Hyperposites last week for 179.99 and they had the black/white/red colorway of the Zoom Revis 1 for 99.99..

Oh and I'm fairly certain that I will b workin at the Nike outlets in Lee, MA very soon :pimp:..just waitin for that background check to go through now..

Maybe I will meet some of y'all there when I'm workin..

Did they have any Roshe Runs in Lee?

def passin on the grapes, was never a 'must' for me and the leather quality sealed it. purple fades kobes tho.

was just out at expressions in roslindale n saw some cool stuff, didn't check sizes but they still had 6ers Barkleys, Celtics 1, n kobe 8 sulfurs.

I think I'm gonna skip on the grapes an hit up the sneaker convention on Sunday, even if I have to go alone. I wanna pick up something diff. other them the routine new releases

Last edited:
Yeah looking forward to that. Not crazy about the way they're handling bringing in pairs and the re-entrance thing tho

^^^^been patiently waiting. No open date yet. Been calling mall customer service on a weekly bases, lol. Any info I find out ill drop here. It will probably me my fist camp out. I live like 25 mins. from there. I go to that mall alot

^^^^been patiently waiting. No open date yet. Been calling mall customer service on a weekly bases, lol. Any info I find out ill drop here. It will probably me my fist camp out. I live like 25 mins. from there. I go to that mall alot

I gotta be there for that opening, probably the last realistic chance for some royals

I gotta be there for that opening, probably the last realistic chance for some royals

I've been chasing the Royals for some time now. Been calling HOH Cambridgeside Galleria everyday for the past week hoping for a restock since some other HOHs across the country got em... By last Wednesday my thirst gave in and started to not believe the employees over the phone, so I decided to visit a few times.. Nothing. I was later told that management received an email stating the closest stores that would receive Royal FSRs were in NJ and NY.

Last edited:
I live 1hr away from Cambridgeside galleria. I've only been there once before. Debated on going there today, too, because of all those rumored restocks. It's gonna be such a hit or miss type deal. Gonna be at the right place at right time.

Back
Top Bottom