NTers in Mass

I could use the help to if I'm not successful Saturday morning . Knowing my Friday night drinking habits who knows lol

I could use the help to if I'm not successful Saturday morning . Knowing my Friday night drinking habits who knows lol
I know all about the Friday nights. I will be at Boston Calling. Text me, ill help... These shouldn't be that hard because they are a GR. I would just want you to keep an eye out for me on something that is dropping in the next couple of weeks.

Well looks like I did win the raffle for those of you who saw on Instagram. However not holding my breath after the Yeezy foamposite BS I dealt with. So crossing my fingers and saying my prayers. I already emailed corporate expressions to verify bc if not then someone is using my email but with a different name

^^^Places are scarce around my way. Closest spot is in Providence. For the Stecyk release they only got about 8-10 pairs total for there 2 locations. I won their raffle, luckily. This time around their speculating same amount for the mountains, but that will be a combination of the two CW. Therefore not even going to be getting a FSR of each, just a FSR of the two combined. Other than that I'm gonna try some of those overseas places that got the last release, and hit NDC hard

Last edited:
^^^Places are scarce around my way. Closest spot is in Providence. For the Stecyk release they only got about 8-10 pairs total for there 2 locations. I won their raffle, luckily. This time around their speculating same amount for the mountains, but that will be a combination of the two CW. Therefore not even going to be getting a FSR of each, just a FSR of the two combined. Other than that I'm gonna try some of those overseas places that got the last release, and hit NDC hard
Same... I am a huge fan of the 1s and need to pick the Lance Mountains up. Research has begun..

Somehow won the expressions carmine raffle, even though I had been told it ended. Having good luck on those. Agreed that the Lance Mountian Jordan 1 x SBs are dope, but will be a tough cop for me

any of you go after the Kobe lows this morning? I really wanted those. I am a big Kobe lows guy. So Nike had them up on mobile site but I couldn't add to cart, and people on desktops also had no way to pick their size and add to cart

any of you go after the Kobe lows this morning? I really wanted those. I am a big Kobe lows guy. So Nike had them up on mobile site but I couldn't add to cart, and people on desktops also had no way to pick their size and add to cart

Not rly a fan of those.. But I did ID a blue/white pair with GITD accents that was prty piff.. Might cop those

Hopefully I'll see you there

I just moved to Easton recently, anywhere I should hit?
That's the only place in RI I've found. They have two stores and will be most likely sharing inventory like they did with the Stecyk's, but you can enter raffle at each store

Won not 1, but 2 raffles at expressions

Really didn't expect to win, now comes the awkward moment on deciding to pick up or not. Don't want to be blacklisted or something like that

Last edited:
finally won RSVP for niketown boston for once! never done this, is my size guaranteed now? so i can go anytime between 10-1 and my size will be there?

Congrats! Your size will be guaranteed from my previous experiences
thanks - yeah picked them up saturday. there was this massive line outside, i guess they were waiting for the leftover pairs?

still mad i didn't know wrentham had taxi 12's a while back. :smh:. been looking for those for a while too.

Back
Top Bottom