NTers in Mass

Anyone looking to put in a raffle for the Gift of Flight pack, Eblens is doing an IG only raffle.

Last edited:
Anyone lucky enough to snag a Niketalk hat? I'll defiantly be wearing mine.
nthat.gif
Definitely !!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
. Going to unds mine ASAP!!

Hey anyone get phone calls from cambridgeside galleria hoh or south shore mall i wanna i know if lost lol

i havent gotten an email either from expressions....ima try online most likely will strike out but ima pass by the mall later in the day try and snag unclaimed pairs

i havent gotten an email either from expressions....ima try online most likely will strike out but ima pass by the mall later in the day try and snag unclaimed pairs
I really hate Expressions and their raffle system, it just seems so rigged. I have entered in almost every raffle they have and have not hit once. They did call me about the Concord lows though for unclaimed pairs which was awesome. 

Hit me up tomorrow morning if you have  no luck I may be able to help you out bro
Will do man, I appreciate it the help. Going try online tomorrow and see what happens.

I really hate Expressions and their raffle system, it just seems so rigged. I have entered in almost every raffle they have and have not hit once. They did call me about the Concord lows though for unclaimed pairs which was awesome. 

Will do man, I appreciate it the help. Going try online tomorrow and see what happens.
i feel you man same here...good luck tho

No luck with expressions, haven't won a raffle with them since the carmines. Maybe Olympia or eblens would call sometime today, if not i'll try my hand online :x

I will say expressions has been very fair to me. Even though I struck out on these, I have 2 friends who won the raffle for the 11s. Win some lose some but in the end I consider them very fair.

Several Expressions are posting on IG the release of Jordan 1 Melo, Jordan 1 CP, and Jordan 1 Blue straps today...

Last edited:

krueger3737 krueger3737 PM me as soon as you can bro

Won the expressions GOF pack raffle... i work in back bay and have to be to brockton between 10-12. :smh: Didnt realize the 23rd was a Tuesday when i entered. :lol:

Shot in the dark email to see if they can change it to DTX...
laugh.gif
Good luck, congrats on winning though. I need to figure out Expressions raffles, I decided to look through all my emails to determine how many times I have lost. I am 0-14 going back to the Laney 5s...how is that possible? 

Good luck, congrats on winning though. I need to figure out Expressions raffles, I decided to look through all my emails to determine how many times I have lost. I am 0-14 going back to the Laney 5s...how is that possible? 

i think entering a gmail email is the way to go i use to win alot but didnt pick up most of them and i think i got blacklisted lol :rofl: and havent won since

i think entering a gmail email is the way to go i use to win alot but didnt pick up most of them and i think i got blacklisted lol
roll.gif
and havent won since
I use gmail every time. I am about to start entering every raffle just to see what the winning email looks like haha

Back
Top Bottom