NTers in or been to South Korea?

What up NT fam....imma be leaving in a couple days for korea, gonna be stationed there
im asking if you can give me any insights on whats it like there? food, women, shopping, culture and all that......

The women seem to come in only 2 sizes; SNSD skinny or semi-thick. But most dont look like SNSD... but I'd smang.

The food was good and cheap when I went there. a lot of meat, even more spice, cant go wrong with that.

I dont know much more than that tho.

Assuming if thats in seoul didnt search butGo to hongdae aka hongik university station which is the go to spot for all the clubs and bars, there's a place called hongdae playground if you wanna catch some street performances.

Myeongdong is the shopping district for clothes and stuff. gangnam is where all the celeberities chill and live also high class restaurants and clothing shops, kinda like Beverly hills.

Learn phrases useful in buying food (ha-nah joo-say-yo means one please) and getting around, saying hello and thank you to be polite since respect is pretty important there and appreciated especially if you're a foreigner.

Itaewon is a foreigner neighborhood place that has its own clubs and bars too, also a central place where korean women look for foreign boyfriends. Korean parents definitely are strict on daughters dating outside their race so proceed with caution if you're trying to make it last.

Food is good and healthy especially kimchi

There are clubs and nightclubs.
Clubs are just like USA clubs where you dance and try and pick up on some chicks.
Nightclubs in Korea are where you can sit at a table or VIP room and have the servers bring girls to you so you can spit game. If you can play your cards right(even if you can't speak korean) you can get alot of numbers and by 4 or 5 in the morning hit up that girl that you was vibin with or the hottest one to go to a hotel(there are alot made specifically for one night stands that provide condoms) and smang. A lot of easy chicks tend to go to these clubs so gettin it in is pretty easy. They also bring you drinks continuously but it is pretty expensive. If you get a VIP room they bring you a bottle and unlimited drinks plus you get some private time. Also they have little dance competitions where girls will get completely naked to the bush just for money or a bottle.
Alcohol is way cheaper there than in America so go to a bar and knock yourself out.
The food is unbelievably cheap and delicious. You have to try the grilled pork belly(sam-gyeop-sal) with some soju
pimp.gif
. There are stands on the side of streets where you can eat and those are always good whatever you order.
Basically be prepared to eat alot of different and unique stuff, some may be really weird but I encourage you to try everything because Korea is basically awesome just for food. Just try to avoid certain clothing shops because there is a lot of fake merchandise(Supreme, Hundreds, basically all those hypebeast brands, Nike, Adidas, ETC.)
Have fun man Korea is a DOPE country to just kick it in. As long as you are willing to experiment with all kinds of different things you will have a great time.

I loved Korea when i went.

The food is amazing, the food stalls that dot the street, the women are
pimp.gif
on occasion

Go to Myundeong to shop, alot of clothes shops, stores, Kpop stuffs

Go to Dongdaemun night market for clothes etc, the market never sleeps you can haggle people pretty well if you know how.

Go to Namsan market if you want to more traditional gifts for souvenirs and stuff

Go to Hongdae for the clubs, lots of women, booze and people sleeping on the ground.

If youre interested in the touristy stuff, go to Seoul Tower, Cheyongge stream, Gyeongbak palace & Lotte World for amusement parks.

If you like Kpop you can go to music shows that happen weekly, 4 days a week, for free if youre into that stuff.

Great country, great food, great experience

Originally Posted by GolfWang

Nightclubs in Korea are where you can sit at a table or VIP room and have the servers bring girls to you so you can spit game. If you can play your cards right(even if you can't speak korean) you can get alot of numbers and by 4 or 5 in the morning hit up that girl that you was vibin with or the hottest one to go to a hotel(there are alot made specifically for one night stands that provide condoms) and smang. A lot of easy chicks tend to go to these clubs so gettin it in is pretty easy. They also bring you drinks continuously but it is pretty expensive. If you get a VIP room they bring you a bottle and unlimited drinks plus you get some private time. Also they have little dance competitions where girls will get completely naked to the bush just for money or a bottle.
Alcohol is way cheaper there than in America so go to a bar and knock yourself out.

Have fun man Korea is a DOPE country to just kick it in. As long as you are willing to experiment with all kinds of different things you will have a great time.
I heard this service was only open to Koreans?  Am I wrong?

and when you say be open to different things...please explain?

I've always wanted to go to S. Korea get some soju and chill out there...

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

there was an NTer recently stationed there dude said he hated it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol Illuztrious was out there. he aint like it
I always heard good things about it OP

I lived there but i was mad young. 

where you gettin stationed?

Back
Top Bottom