NTer's in relationships - Girl's Night Out and Social Media... Opinions ?

heLium might just be agreeing with OP cause he's Tyrone at the club puttin in that work. What city you live in OP? Better watch out

Last edited:
the chick i had before this one was an attention hoer, she always wanted to go hangout with her friends and she was really friendly with dudes.

after a while she was just a cumpster, now i have an swesome chick and the other girl just went downhill after i got with this one who had her own place, career all that.

she aint on FB or IG, all her friends are grown, married with kids, when she goes out its with her sister in law or brother or the occasional friend, 

i dont keep her locked down, but i love that she has common sense, she would prefer to relax with me and the dogs or chill with her fam.

but yeah when you are 19-23 these kinds of things are ok, but at 25 or so you gotta get it together, 

IG and facebook likes have driven basic bishes stocks through the roofs. 

i feel bad for all you dudes trying to get at these chicks who are attached to their phones like that.

Step up your planning game up. Girls don't like planning dates, they want the guy to do it. How old is OP by the way? Don't try to be Mr. I'm settling down in your early twenties

heLium might just be agreeing with OP cause he's Tyrone at the club puttin in that work. What city you live in OP? Better watch out

Lol not even, I'm the one begging my girl to hang out with her friends so I can have some peace and quiet. Watch ONE just ONE NBA game without interruptions.

Lol not even, I'm the one begging my girl to hang out with her friends so I can have some peace and quiet. Watch ONE just ONE NBA game without interruptions.

Or work on the car and actually fix **** around the house like she requested without hearing her nag about work or getting stuck in traffic.

Talking about, she had a coupon and thought Victoria Secret's lingerie was still on sale but she didn't read the fine print correctly.

Talking about how she feels bad for her cousin because she's in a bad situation.

Talking about how her boss is out to get everyone because the hospital is forcing her to retire.

Last edited:
My girl doesn't do enough girls night out IMO. I'd rather she get some life outside of me and the kids. It's refreshing. there must be balance in the relationship. two people shouldn't be under each other 24/7.

Also, I agree about the constant social media heads. Again, mine doesn't go on FB that often. I could only imagine having a chick constantly taking selfies and whatnot.

nah.

He takes the chicks side in EVERY thread and tries to make it seem like every NTer is so emotional wreck that detests females

Literally...

"Nt... My girl says she's swears she's not having sex with her study buddy. She just goes over there and comes back smelling like condoms"

"Well... Maybe his house just smells like condoms. You guys hate women so much. Stop projecting your hate onto women. Who hurt you?."

I only read the preview of that post and already knew which NTer you were referring to :lol: :lol:

One thing I'm not clear on in this topic is if she is hitting the club/bar scene more than once a week or if she is just doing yoga and dinner type stuff with her friends.

If she is still hitting the club scene more than once a week then that's only going to get worse wif you commit and she knows you can't leave at anytime.

My advice is that there are plenty of girls that have better things to do with their time than be in the clubs all the time. If she is just doing dinner and yoga, I wouldn't worry about it.

It's cool to party, just don't come in the door at 3am... I'm fortunately not at that place in my life though... presently.

nah.

He takes the chicks side in EVERY thread and tries to make it seem like every NTer is so emotional wreck that detests females

Literally...

"Nt... My girl says she's swears she's not having sex with her study buddy. She just goes over there and comes back smelling like condoms"

"Well... Maybe his house just smells like condoms. You guys hate women so much. Stop projecting your hate onto women. Who hurt you?."
I'll take your side next time you say your chick deserves more respect than you buying a girl you cheating on her with food. That's all you had to say don't attack me bruh.

I'll take your side next time you say your chick deserves more respect than you buying a girl you cheating on her with food. That's all you had to say don't attack me bruh.

No attack...

Just facts. You do it so much it's predictable.

Yes, famb. You have a lovely wife that you can trust and is down and has your back.

Stop projecting your awesome wife's traits onto random birds you dont even know. You're going to get a young dude's heart crushed thinking all women are what society says they are.

Also...

I had a little side piece that wanted me to buy her food for yambs. I declined.

I ain't married, kinfoe.

#getoverit

Or work on the car and actually fix **** around the house like she requested without hearing her nag about work or getting stuck in traffic.

Talking about, she had a coupon and thought Victoria Secret's lingerie was still on sale but she didn't read the fine print correctly.

Talking about how she feels bad for her cousin because she's in a bad situation.

Talking about how her boss is out to get everyone because the hospital is forcing her to retire.
Bruh u ain't even lyin
And it's those same kinda conversations CONSTANTLY on rotation :lol:
Women can talk they damn *** off
I just go "uh huh" "really" "noooooo" half the time :lol:
But hey I ain't washed dishes or washed clothes in like 5 years so I ain't eem trippin :lol:

If she's telling you about other guys, she putting you on notice that other guys will put in that work that you at the moment you aren't. I'm not saying she's f*cking these dudes but if you don't step up and make plans and all that other relationship stuff she can find someone else that will. IMO

if you guys want to talk about your gf's friend, how would you go about it ?  everytime i say something about them my gf thinks i have something against them or don't like them.  i only say things cause i care.  or am i better off just not saying anything ? 

if you guys want to talk about your gf's friend, how would you go about it ?  everytime i say something about them my gf thinks i have something against them or don't like them.  i only say things cause i care.  or am i better off just not saying anything ? 
rarely is not expressing your opinion a good thing, famb...

Depends on what's been said.

If you're giving constructive criticism or advice, then go for it!

But if all you're doing is insulting her friend and have nothing more to say beyond that, then keep your mouth shut.

example: you don't think their friend(s) is a good influence.  doesn't seem to wanna do the "normal" girl stuff like brunch, lunch, dinner, shopping, nails/spa etc.  but rather only calls to go over to her house at night to talk and open up some champagne or something to do with drinking it seems.

am i out of bounds to criticize this friend or should i just keep my mouth shut ?  i just feel like how come this girl/these girls ever do the typical girly stuff so i make comments.  i don't know if its my place to ?

Soooo.... Friend is coming over the house just to drink and kick it? Annnnddddd you're not okay with that?

Seems like you're a Father rather than a BF.... You're gonna lose her soon, if you keep this up!

no, she heads over to their house and comes home at 4am.  they drink to the point where she has to throw up when she gets home.  these girls just keep getting her to drink more etc.  i know she should control her own consumption, but you know how it goes when it comes to drinking, we can easily get overboard if friends just keep refilling your cup etc.  if it was chill drinking and talking i'd be fine with it.  they're drinking to the point to get my gf to be basically drunk and it pisses me off.  it's the influence of them that irks me, which causes me to want to speak to her about it.  

Last edited:
no, she heads over to their house and comes home at 4am.  they drink to the point where she has to throw up when she gets home.  these girls just keep getting her to drink more etc.  i know she should control her own consumption, but you know how it goes when it comes to drinking, we can easily get overboard if friends just keep refilling your cup etc.  if it was chill drinking and talking i'd be fine with it.  they're drinking to the point to get my gf to be basically drunk and it pisses me off.  it's the influence of them that irks me, which causes me to want to speak to her about it.  

If that's the case, you with a THOT! :lol:

Her friend can only call... It's your girls choice to drive there, chop it up and drink!

Edit: Just read your OP :lol: Mannn what the hellllll

Last edited:

Breh.. 4 am. Depending on how often that happens da red flags have been raised

Plus, you really want her drinking and driving?

it doesn't always happen.  and she isn't the one driving.  so gotta wait for the driver to want to leave and then drive another girl or two home first before she gets dropped off, so that delays things as well.  it's just happened a couple times in the past month.  she said she's stressed at work and needs some girl time to just kick back with them.  since it's at a chicks house it's pretty harmless, but it still irks me.  i just don't want her coming home and having to throw up cause she drank too much.  it just pisses me off.

hawaii, she is def not a thot, or i'd be done with her before we even started.  i just don't like her decisions when it comes to making girl friends.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom