NTers living at home VOL. Made

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

damb he was waitin all this time for OP to start a thread to derail it...coldblooded

dude was waiting in the shadows for YEARS 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

+1 casper

-1 brett
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by ksteezy

if you make a sufficient amount of money to support yourself, living at your parents is you being a straight leech....unless you are the one paying their rent/mortgage...

if you are over 25 and cant support yourself, you sir failed at life early.

indifferent.gif
not at all...my sister didnt finish college till she was 25, finally found a job at 26 and now makes 70+ along with her husband who makes around the same

my brother who just recently finished college as well (staying home) had a tough time finding a job, he's now 26 going in to the police academy in january

IMO, as long as your going to school, and making progress in your life and not being a lazy bum on the couch leeching off your parents, theres nothing wrong staying home with your folks trying to save money and until you have a good career going that you can support yourself...forget living paycheck to paycheck, its hard to even afford a cheap apartment her in the silicon valley by yourself
what i said doesn't apply to women....
as for a man, if you are at home at this age then you should be taking on a good amount of responsibilities, at 25 you are a grown adult and should have made a good decision as far as what you studied so that you wouldn't have such a hard time finding a job post-grad.....nowadays everyone uses the same damb line "ohh its tough to find a job after college" be smart about what you chose to study so that you are not caught in this predicament....if you play your cards right there is no reason why you would need your parents at that age.
bro you aint no life counselor... givin high horsed "advice" lol my boy that jus got his doctorate didnt move out till his residency...

in this day n age theres all sorts of circumstances ppl hafta consider and everonyes "home" is not the same, sumone in a 3000+ sq foot house may essentially have their own apartment in their residence. not like u NY cats where home means on top of your ppl...

place of residence has nothign to do with how good or bad your life may be, living situations are temporary unless your a homeowner

this thread is comedy 
laugh.gif

as for ksteezy, i've been a lurker for a long time before signing up

always thought that guy was a condescending douche bag.

Originally Posted by scoopz

this thread is comedy 
laugh.gif

Could get better.
nerd.gif

this thread is comedy 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think alot depends also in what region of the country you live in. I know in Texas for example its so much easier to walk out at 18yrs and start your life as oppose to doing it in NY. Eitherway, I think every situation is different and should be approached accordingly. Although Im not saying that it is ok to be an old head and still living at home---what I am saying is that if you are moving foward with becoming independent and also helping those helping you along the way ---then there isnt anything wrong with that.

im 27 and i still live at home. i still contribute in the household. only reason im still at home i want to pay off my debts before i move out. thankfully, im almost done. so by spring 2012, i should be lamping in my own spot.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

this thread is comedy 
laugh.gif

could will get better.
nerd.gif
don't think i've ever seen dude not get sucked into a troll trap

Originally Posted by richiecotite

this thread is comedy 
laugh.gif

could
 will get better.
nerd.gif
don't think i've ever dude not get sucked into a troll trap

What in the huckleberry are you trying to say here?

Originally Posted by richiecotite

could
 will get better.
nerd.gif
don't think i've ever dude not get sucked into a troll trap

What in the huckleberry are you trying to say here?

Pardon, what i was inferring was you know damn well ksteezy will respond, no matter how blatant the attempted troll is. 

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by CWrite78

this dude blaming a hard working electrician for being a dead beat seller
30t6p3b.gif

The shoes were lost in a fire.
The fire was caused due to faulty electrical work.

Where is the confusion?

In my original post I clearly stated that I am currently 22 (2011) and have lived on my own since I was 17 (2006).

Date of message from casper: sept 26, 2009

I know NT loves drama but is it hard to believe I lived in a basement suite that had a fire? The contents of my room were partially destroyed, including the HAZE NB.
pics ??

for u people/kids  that say they cant live on their own cuz they dont have ENOUGH money how much did u spend on sneakers or clothes this month?? my point exactly!if u got enough moeny to buy two to 3 pairs of shoes each month and some clothes u can afford a studio or 1bedroom aptartment or trailer u just choose to waste ur money on stupid stuff instead of what u really need. 

Back
Top Bottom