NTers on Judge Judy Suing Over A Pair Of Air Yeezy 1s??? Vol. Who's manz is this???

:lol:

This reminds me of that one NTer who said he was gonna be on some TV court show and asked for advice on how to sneak NT shout outs during filming.

I told him to ask for cliff notes after the plaintiff party pleads their case. :lol:

Any one remember that thread?

:lol:

This reminds me of that one NTer who said he was gonna be on some TV court show and asked for advice on how to sneak NT shout outs during filming.

I told him to ask for cliff notes after the plaintiff party pleads their case. :lol:

Any one remember that thread?

yea man..... "thats ducktales your honor" had me rollin

:rofl: asking the judge for "Pics or ducktales."

:smh: These damn kids are what brings collecting shoes to shame and that's how we get "labeled" ...If you can't afford to buy the shoes yourself don't get into it and say you're doing a business...:x

Pretty much why I buy GR basketball shoes and not "rapper shoes."

I like how at the end when they had presumably been asked why they collected shoes they were like, "Uhh, they're limited and exclusive" "They go for a lot of money" "It's about the exclusivity." etc. Couple trend-hopper lames.

best retro+ cw of the iii barley beating the black flip's imo
& dude who recorded the vid needs a damn recola........ clearing his throat every damn minute

Actually it was 3 (or 4 at most) times in 15 minutes. Try having a voice that feels like a buzzing pager is going off on your neck every time you speak and then judge me, son

At one point, Beeker compared the Yeezy's to Louboutin's for women

Yeah, I don't know wtf is the deal with that. Dude, Louboutin's story is a pretty interesting one. You can't compare his shoes to any of this other sh-t. First off they are not machined, but handmade. Secondly the materials used are of much better quality....so you can't compare a hand-crafted piece of work with materials such as gold and crystals to essentially a basketball shoe in mass production. And even then, some of the most rare and fancy Louboutins aren't even $1,700 unless they're laced with some real expensive sh-t. You wanna talk crazy shoe prices? Louis Vuitton has some kicks that you won't find on the website that blow all this other **** out the water. Simple black Balmain high tops are $1200+. Louboutins? Try buying your girl some Alexander McQueen (RIP) shoes if you're "ballin" like that. Point being if you really want to be "exclusive" really get out there and check out what's BEYOND the usual crap everyone else is talking about and buying. Don't peruse sites like nicekicks and niketalk and sh-t like that and look for an identity because what you're essentially doing is "downloading your style." And again this is just assuming you got money like that and want something the average person won't have. Otherwise you'd do just fine to rock basic kicks and find your own niche. Having Yeezys or $1,000 jaspers doesn't mean a thing, especially if your clothes look like they're from Target.

Ok I have no idea where I'm going with this I just did like 19 hours in a studio and I'm all but hallucinating right now y'all fellas have a good one

Wait.... so you're the guy on the right? The one who sells sneakers as a business with his moms paypal account that he has to get permission to use :lol: i hope you're just trolling too. Read what you just typed, hallucinating my ***, lets call a spade a spade-its a lame mentality

No, I'm not "the guy on the right."

I'm "the guy that calls them both dickheads at the end of the video"

What does ohdannyboy have to do with any of this? Y'all are saying he's one of these dudes? Seems like he was brought up in here randomly for no reason.
laugh.gif
I mentioned this in TAN.
Insightful post.

grin.gif

...props to iHustle for making a thread about this though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom