NT'ers That Stink, Do You Know You Stink?

I dont wear cologne unless im going somewhere special. I smell good. Its not hard to. Just take a shower everyday and wear different clothes everyday. Keep up with your hygiene as in brushing teeth, using vagisil, taking showers, etc.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'm sitting here in my human geography class and this stinky dude is sitting in front of me. Class is filled and I can't simply switch seats. I mean, there's no way in hell this dude doesn't know he stinks because the stench is just too strong. So those of you that do stink, do you guys realize it and just not care? Are you pulling any females? Srs.

wait wut

I believe there are some people that are sincerely unaware that they smell bad. I guess they got used to it. After a soccer game I smell terrible
sick.gif

Could be a medical condition.

I shower before every single class and chew gum during class just because I'm paranoid about smelling bad.

Oh yeah, and cologne is NOT a substitute for showering. You still smell bad...

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Could be a medical condition.

I shower before every single class and chew gum during class just because I'm paranoid about smelling bad.

Oh yeah, and cologne is NOT a substitute for showering. You still smell bad...

I wish more people knew this.  Oh what's that cologne i'm wearing? it's called soap %##*$.

They must not know....

Im thinking they get used to the smell... if you always smell like doodoo then your nose gets used to it..

Ive actually asked what I smelled like to some chicks and they say clean laundry.... swag? maybe

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Ive actually asked what I smelled like to some chicks and they say clean laundry.... swag? maybe
laugh.gif
 damn they be tellin me the same thing

Back
Top Bottom