NT'ers That Talk/Date or smash Asian Girls, Chime in ** Edit pic pg 13.**

Pictures could help, confirm or dis-confirm your story. It's not like you gonna date a chic you smashed on the first night?

Pictures could help, confirm or dis-confirm your story. It's not like you gonna date a chic you smashed on the first night?

if shes just a chick you smash and aint worried bout a relationship why you care so much?....
post some pics son
dont tell me you falling in love with her that quick

if shes just a chick you smash and aint worried bout a relationship why you care so much?....
post some pics son

dashoekid21 wrote:
post some pics son
ROFL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 NEVER.. but naw dudes from NT are crazy and got them connects.. hahah I aint never speaking to shorty again.. 

sorry but you know the rules

roll.gif
roll.gif
 tru tru.. but i wish i could

I dont need no e props.. but i just wanted to see if people remembered my thread thats all.. nothing more and just let em know it had been done

Good job Fresh. What club you scooped her at? I haven't dipped my eggroll in the wonton soup yet either
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'ma get around to it though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 good looks bro.. Webster hall.. ever been there?

thats whats up!!
pimp.gif

good looks bro

daps
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Pmighty

i dont even kno the last time i seen an asian in person smh

Seriously? Where do you live? I thought we were everywhere by now.
HAHAH this had me rollng.. and yo when i went to work today.. i just started noticing maddddd Asian people.. i was like damn yall all over..

but still
pimp.gif
 esp the ladies

Good looks everyone.. and those who don't believe me.. ahh well

dashoekid21 wrote:
post some pics son
ROFL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 NEVER.. but naw dudes from NT are crazy and got them connects.. hahah I aint never speaking to shorty again.. 

sorry but you know the rules

roll.gif
roll.gif
 tru tru.. but i wish i could

I dont need no e props.. but i just wanted to see if people remembered my thread thats all.. nothing more and just let em know it had been done

Good job Fresh. What club you scooped her at? I haven't dipped my eggroll in the wonton soup yet either
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats whats up!!
pimp.gif

good looks bro

daps
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by Pmighty

i dont even kno the last time i seen an asian in person smh

Seriously? Where do you live? I thought we were everywhere by now.
HAHAH this had me rollng.. and yo when i went to work today.. i just started noticing maddddd Asian people.. i was like damn yall all over..

but still
pimp.gif
 esp the ladies

Good looks everyone.. and those who don't believe me.. ahh well

Congrats bro! I'm putting in work as we speak, gots that yellow fever.

Yo fresh what school/ college you go to? look like some cat i know in class.

Congrats bro! I'm putting in work as we speak, gots that yellow fever.

Yo fresh what school/ college you go to? look like some cat i know in class.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Whats good NT'ers.. dont know of yall remember my thread i made back in aug..

well here is my update, went to a club last night. seen a nice looking shorty.. scooped.. started putting in work

and eventually went back to my crib and smashed 2x.. got the neck and everything...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got pics of shorty and everything, but like i said before in a post im never posting pics again on NT..

i remember i posted a shorty i know in the "black women thread" some rat on here actually called up shorty and let her know i posted pics.. she called me

barked on me and said take my pics off.. i wish i could share pics.. but stupid rats on this board..
indifferent.gif

Did you use any advice from NT? or did you treat her like any other girl in the club?

Whats good NT'ers.. dont know of yall remember my thread i made back in aug..

well here is my update, went to a club last night. seen a nice looking shorty.. scooped.. started putting in work

and eventually went back to my crib and smashed 2x.. got the neck and everything...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got pics of shorty and everything, but like i said before in a post im never posting pics again on NT..

i remember i posted a shorty i know in the "black women thread" some rat on here actually called up shorty and let her know i posted pics.. she called me

barked on me and said take my pics off.. i wish i could share pics.. but stupid rats on this board..
indifferent.gif

Did you use any advice from NT? or did you treat her like any other girl in the club?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

She was probably Pinay anyway, keep the pics. 
grin.gif
don't know whats pinay, but shorty looks like tila teqila (SP?)

i aint need her to be an dyme. just something that was from an asain decent. up next the white girl
happy.gif

Where did you meet her and what kinda car you got N_.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

She was probably Pinay anyway, keep the pics. 
grin.gif
don't know whats pinay, but shorty looks like tila teqila (SP?)

i aint need her to be an dyme. just something that was from an asain decent. up next the white girl
happy.gif

Where did you meet her and what kinda car you got N_.

on my way to bash my first. (hopefully, can't count your chickens before they hatch
mad.gif
laugh.gif
)

either way, she's cute NOT hot but her background sure is unique. korean decent but lived in brasil. so she speaks korean/portuguese/english. and some spanish
smile.gif

on my way to bash my first. (hopefully, can't count your chickens before they hatch
mad.gif
laugh.gif
)

either way, she's cute NOT hot but her background sure is unique. korean decent but lived in brasil. so she speaks korean/portuguese/english. and some spanish
smile.gif

is this turning into a . I just smashed my first Asian chick thread,
cuz i just moved to norcal and these azn women looking like they need "church" in they life

is this turning into a . I just smashed my first Asian chick thread,
cuz i just moved to norcal and these azn women looking like they need "church" in they life

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know all about Webster Hall
pimp.gif
I'm a little too old for that crowd now though
30t6p3b.gif
Spoiler [+]
which basically means I can still go but just shouldn't admit it publicly lol

Back
Top Bottom