NT'ers who have messed with married/seperated women.....

in your experience....is it worth it? my moms friend is feeling me hardbody and has been seperated for 4 mnths....shes 27 and has a kid
laugh.gif
.....im thinking ishould get in with a smash-a-thon before they reconcile....but something is warning me not do do it....

Smash away, but keep your ear to the ground. If you sense trouble with the ex-man, call it off.

EDIT: BTW, it's worth it
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
ahhhhhhhh i needed a devils advocate.....shortie was at my moms halloween party...with her ex and the daughter
laugh.gif
hmmmmmm....id assume money is tryingto get back in the saddle

technicallly they arent together so i don't see why not...but be prepared just in case he trips if he finds out...

Just do it but make sure she knows that it's only a one time thing or whatver you want.

no feelings just smash, theres no way to truly dash since your mom knows her.

If both of you are mature enough then it might work but if she looks like she might blab about it don't

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

^ and thats what i believe will happen myt....

i would say don't do it...at least not w/her...if he remembers you from your moms party he's gonna feel some type of way when he finds out then hereally be pissed...it should be at her but we know that probably won't happen...

she's kinda trife tho for bringing him to your moms spot and trying to get at you

One time I did stuff with my teacher in the 7th grade...

SHOOT! I wasn't suppose to tell anyone....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

you're going to smash and dash on your mom's friend??? awesome.
roll.gif

I say don't do it, it could jeopardize your mom/her friend's relationship, and you wouldn't want to do your mom dirty like that.

Hmmmm
b/c it's ya moms friend...I say don't do it...

I got w/a chick that was goin thru a divorce...I was only tryna beat...but she saw me as a way to vent and a person to confide in...(she spoke too damn much)

We are still friends to this day...but I felt that I took advantage (even though I didn't know about it initially)
@## was sooooo fat + juicy (sorry no pix) I ain't care...and she was like 8 yrs older than me too...
She was open off ya boy too...
Writing me notes + sending me pix...

I might hit her up 2nite...j/k...No I'm not...yes I am...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

technicallly they arent together so i don't see why not...but be prepared just in case he trips if he finds out...

This. Strap up too. No, I mean strap up. I never mes with a chick that's still in that whole breakup phase.. cuz Iknow how I'd feel if I loved a chick and she did me like that (not saying I'd have a right to feel any sort of way, but I'd still feel poopy). Iassume since I ain't got no damn sense that its other people that don't either and I ain't tryna meet an emotional-slash-hostile dude (like me)who's mad that I'm putting the pork in his old taco. It just ain't worth one of us dying
laugh.gif

These situations are the ones i be on the fence about. Shorty is 27 so she still got some youth to her. This means if you go ALL in on her with the pipe game,she will definatly tell somebody (not ya moms). Most Females cannot keep their mouth shut after receving "Good" pipeage. With that being said askyourself would you really want other people to know esp since she going through a seperation?

in my defense, i didn't know she was married at the time. it wasn't worth it though, she was lousy in bed and obnoxious.

Back
Top Bottom