NTers with Piercings ** Vol. You did WHAT?

Originally Posted by dunks87

3 holes in each ear, belly ring i want to get the other side of my navel pierced and get a lip ring. but my lips are already big so i don't know if i should draw the added attention to them

Pics. 
nerd.gif

2 in 1 ear, 3 in the other ear, belly button.
i want to do my lip but my job would not be pleased
frown.gif

2 in 1 ear, 3 in the other ear, belly button.
i want to do my lip but my job would not be pleased
frown.gif

i wanted to pierce my ear when i was a teenager but Everybody was doing it ..
so i opt out and decided to be a maverick and keep it as is...

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Copy%20of%20face-pierce.jpg

laugh.gif

i wanted to pierce my ear when i was a teenager but Everybody was doing it ..
so i opt out and decided to be a maverick and keep it as is...

30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Copy%20of%20face-pierce.jpg

laugh.gif

just have my ears now

i had a couple holes going up my ear but i let them close and just got the regular piercings on my ears

nipples is a no go, kind of wanted to do my tongue but never did because i thought it would be suspect.

i dont even rock my ear rings no more to be honest. but my holes will never close. i've had them pierced for more than 10 years now

just have my ears now

i had a couple holes going up my ear but i let them close and just got the regular piercings on my ears

nipples is a no go, kind of wanted to do my tongue but never did because i thought it would be suspect.

i dont even rock my ear rings no more to be honest. but my holes will never close. i've had them pierced for more than 10 years now

finally reached my goal of 1" gauges. havent had a blowout in months since i sized up so im good.

got my eyebrow, tongue and left nipple pierced back when i was a teenager. took out the eyebrow a few years ago. everytime i take out my tongue ring it feels too weird and i have to put it back in
laugh.gif
and nipple im still cool with.

finally reached my goal of 1" gauges. havent had a blowout in months since i sized up so im good.

got my eyebrow, tongue and left nipple pierced back when i was a teenager. took out the eyebrow a few years ago. everytime i take out my tongue ring it feels too weird and i have to put it back in
laugh.gif
and nipple im still cool with.

I have an industrial, two in each ear, navel and used to have tongue.. I was geeked for piercings in my late teens but not so much since I can't have any facial piercings with the type of work I do.

I have an industrial, two in each ear, navel and used to have tongue.. I was geeked for piercings in my late teens but not so much since I can't have any facial piercings with the type of work I do.

Got both my ears pierced a year or two ago... Next is a snake bite.

Got both my ears pierced a year or two ago... Next is a snake bite.

Back
Top Bottom