NTers with Piercings ** Vol. You did WHAT?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Wait, wait, wait.

NT is cool with dudes rocking pierced nipples and tongue rings?!

I don't care what a board full of dudes thinks about my nipples son..
Okay Son..

You're definitely doing for the attention of other people though, right? 

Like I don't see any person looking down at their nipples everyday and thinking "Damn I'm cool because my nipples are pierced."

Sorry but this makes zero sense. People get piercings in an area usually covered the majority of the time for attention? Let that man cook. 
Back on topic. I just have my left ear, since round age 5. Thinking about getting the nipples pierced but that %!% looks like it hurts

I got my tongue done like 6 months ago. I wanted to get sz. 0 or 2 gauges but my job right now has a uniform code so I gotta wait for a while

I got my tongue done like 6 months ago. I wanted to get sz. 0 or 2 gauges but my job right now has a uniform code so I gotta wait for a while

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Guys and nipple rings though?

What the heck??
IN football practice our QB had his nipples pierced he wore the orange vest cause coach didnt want his nipples bleeding 

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Guys and nipple rings though?

What the heck??
IN football practice our QB had his nipples pierced he wore the orange vest cause coach didnt want his nipples bleeding 

Are you dudes really that surprised at guys getting their nipple pierced? I mean ++#$ only been going on for how many generations now?

Are you dudes really that surprised at guys getting their nipple pierced? I mean ++#$ only been going on for how many generations now?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

tumblr_lkx5vw4Igc1qfy5txo1_r2_400.jpg
Only thing I did. Thinking about going back up to a 0g over this winter. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

My only piercing is my left nipple (dont even have my ears pierced).
I was thinking of getting a double nipple piercing, but the first one took so damn long to heal, and still hurts if I bang into it.

ex.
l.jpg

glen_davis.gif

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

My only piercing is my left nipple (dont even have my ears pierced).
I was thinking of getting a double nipple piercing, but the first one took so damn long to heal, and still hurts if I bang into it.

ex.
l.jpg

glen_davis.gif

Three in my right ear, two in my left. My belly button, my left nipple (my right boob is a little bigger so I don't want my left to feel left out), and I had snake bites for a while (a lip ring on each side). Snake bites were EASILY my favorites, but one of them ended up rejecting so I just took both out. One didn't appeal to me I only liked it because there were two.

Three in my right ear, two in my left. My belly button, my left nipple (my right boob is a little bigger so I don't want my left to feel left out), and I had snake bites for a while (a lip ring on each side). Snake bites were EASILY my favorites, but one of them ended up rejecting so I just took both out. One didn't appeal to me I only liked it because there were two.

Moms pierced my ear at the beginning of the year and I decided to stretch.

It's at 4g and I think I'll leave it like this for a while. Eh.

Moms pierced my ear at the beginning of the year and I decided to stretch.

It's at 4g and I think I'll leave it like this for a while. Eh.

No hate but I will never understand why a guy would want to pierce his nipples. Anyway my contribution in this thread is my left ear. I did my left ear because I could hide it from my parents easily by just showing my right side. I waited 6 months until my left ear had a permanent hole. Debated whether to get a right and decided not to. I don't even wear earrings any more. Its played out and only for boppers :/. Never really bold enough to seriously consider getting any other piercings though.

No hate but I will never understand why a guy would want to pierce his nipples. Anyway my contribution in this thread is my left ear. I did my left ear because I could hide it from my parents easily by just showing my right side. I waited 6 months until my left ear had a permanent hole. Debated whether to get a right and decided not to. I don't even wear earrings any more. Its played out and only for boppers :/. Never really bold enough to seriously consider getting any other piercings though.

Back
Top Bottom