NTers would you hook up your Toyota Corolla?

I was outside my room one day, and this dude comes up to me telling me about this car club out here in VA. So I'm like it sounds tight i'll check itout, I asked him what car he has and he said a corolla, im already thinkin
smh.gif
I know u didnt put some 20's on it and a system. Turns out he put some18's on with a big sign in the back window and @!*@ I seen it and was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
. Dude is cool though he's from GA too, dude will prolly getlaughed at back home i know they ride clean in GA.

f53m04.jpg

I would fix it up but not like that. Some 18's, lower 1"-1.5", tint all around, a decent system, black out the headlights, front lip and I'mall set. Corolla's can look real nice, if done right.

yeah, those are fake decal vents. It's just missing a stick-on roof and hood scoop and a giant wing and the look is complete.

Damn, that's one car club I wouldn't want to be associated with.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I would fix it up but not like that. Some 18's, lower 1"-1.5", tint all around, a decent system, black out the headlights, front lip and I'm all set. Corolla's can look real nice, if done right.

yeah, those are fake decal vents. It's just missing a stick-on roof and hood scoop and a giant wing and the look is complete.

yup..18s and a drop

it wouldnt look so bad if he took off the 18"

Dang sticker is actually bigger than the rims...
laugh.gif

lmao @ 18". Is he for real or is he joking? To asnwer your question I would hook up a corolla, if I had a certain one but not the way he did it.

Rims look cheap as hell too..idk..if i had that car i wouldve kept it stock so the value wont decrease so much..i rather have a honda

Back
Top Bottom