#NTLA 2014 Summit #1 : Bowling, March 1st, 2014 6:05PM - NOW CLOSED. NO NEW GUESTS.

I went to Sam's too, had to leave cuz my boy kept buying me beers and I was already pretty faded lol

Photo's look alot better on a PC than mobile...Thanks Miguel!

SMH at me blinkin in the photo...

And shout out to the dude on the right holding two beanies....I couldn't seem to find the one I had set down for a sec :nerd:

Photo's look alot better on a PC than mobile...Thanks Miguel!

SMH at me blinkin in the photo...

And shout out to the dude on the right holding two beanies....I couldn't seem to find the one I had set down for a sec :nerd:

NP, and dude got 1 for having one of the highest scores and another one that he won during the raffle.

I told him to not be a *****, and let me have one. I got the grey one :nthat:

Just so everyone is aware. All future summits will be sponsored by RIF.LA . we have a lot of things planned. The next summit is going to be a dodger game per Jeff's request. I plan to do 3 this year. The last one will be another bowling summit. I feel like everyone had a lot of fun interacting and being competitive ahhaah.

I'll start a new thread for the next summit once I talk to jeff this saturday.

Just so everyone is aware. All future summits will be sponsored by RIF.LA . we have a lot of things planned. The next summit is going to be a dodger game per Jeff's request. I plan to do 3 this year. The last one will be another bowling summit. I feel like everyone had a lot of fun interacting and being competitive ahhaah.

I'll start a new thread for the next summit once I talk to jeff this saturday.

Sounds dope, but I hope people don't start coming out of nowhere with the sole basis of getting son Rif gear...

See y'all at the next one.

Definitely looks like a good time, big ups to @mecks for putting these together, can't front haven't been to a summit in a long time, be it scheduling issues or just life happening in general here's a pic from the last one I went to. The ones who went remember the escapades from that night haha! Will be checking back here more frequently to catch the details of the next one.
View media item 840413

Back
Top Bottom