#NTLA NFL Sunday's Mini-Summit Series "Tour of LA" - Cabo's Cantina 9/7/14 !!!

So im thinking of doing an impromtu NFL sunday mini-summit series. Basically every sunday, well have a different place to meet around 1pm for drinks and beer, and obviously football. :smokin

Each week starting week 1, each person apart of #NTLA will pick the next place to meet. In this way, well all get to see different parts of LA while still hanging out with a crew we know. If you can make it, you can make it. If not, its all good theres always next week.

let me know if you guys are open to this idea, or maybe well jsut do one a month, as i know going out for drinks every week can go hard on the wallet.

but for now, here is week 1:

WEEK 1 Mini-Summit:

View media item 1155602View media item 1155603
Cabo Cantina
3.0 star rating
336 reviews
$$ Bars, Mexican

30 Washington Blvd
Venice, CA 90292
Phone number (310) 306-2500
Business website thecabocantina.com

Games at 1pm

4:25 PM ET
Panthers at Buccaneers
4:25 PM ET
49ers at Cowboys

(i hate both of these teams so either of them losing is a win for me lol)

hope to see you guys there. will iron out details of how everything works when were all together. i want to see whos going to be involved.

as always, im welcome to feedback. message me or contact me on twitter @M3XRFW

Last edited:
would be nice to get a NTLA fantasy football league to make these get togethers even more interesting

Post poned until next Sunday looking like this isn't working out for everyone's schedule.

Cabo was whack for Saturday football so I didn't want to plan another day there.

Yall can do it tho, no yambs at ALL there fyi.

Back
Top Bottom