NTLA Summit - Angels @ Dodgers May 16th, 2016 7:10pm - $40/ticket - 60 People deep. :hat

Third Annual #NTLA x RIF.LA SUMMIT

View media item 1960814
The Game is the Angels at Dodgers, Monday May 16th, 2016
Tickets are $40 each, and we WILL be sitting in the all you can eat section.

RSVP by APRIL 7th, 2016

Payments due APRIL 14, 2016

to ensure yourself a ticket in the group you can pay earlier.

Payment Options:

GIFT to paypal: [email protected]
Venmo, WellsFargo Surepay : [email protected]

CURRENT RSVP LIST:
[Twitter handles used if no NT account]
  1. mecks mecks +1
  2. @welcometothetonezone
  3. bendover bendover
  4. @purplenurple1414
  5. raburns04 raburns04
  6. lovehateself lovehateself
  7. @chiva1908
  8. @PoliticsOfAmy
  9. ismellshoes ismellshoes
  10. 951guero 951guero
  11. andoneflip andoneflip
  12. @ISRAEL3
  13. airthompson airthompson ?
  14. @YeezusDisciple ?
  15. @dacos
  16. Marco
  17. @Al_RamBro
  18. Lisa
  19. Autumn
  20. Sean +1
  21. Anthony +1
  22. @Bfuxwithit
  23. @m3lbr33zy
  24. @megannnv
  25. Joe
  26. @MF_Brown
  27. @shevahhh
  28. @VERBATIIM (@Drewstaarks) + 3
  29. Becca
  30. Aura
  31. finn21 finn21

? = Maybe

After Party Only:
  1. @Julie_Marcus

Dodger Stadium Tips/Advice:

• Outside drinks and food ARE allowed. so if you want seeds, subway, chips. bring them. the only limitation being drinks have to be non-alcoholic, in a bottle, and less than 1 liter. (they cannot be in cans, regardless of size) i highly recommend you bring a liter of water.
  • Buy your parking from dodgers.com you can find our exact game here this will not only save you time at the gate, but also saves you $5
  • give yourself an extra 20 minutes to go from parking to stadium. trust me, the earlier you try to get there the better off you'll be. So for example, if google maps states it will take you 34 minutes to get to dodger stadium, leave 54 minutes before you intend to arrive.
  • I am open (and prefer) emailing tickets once I have bought them and can organize a seating chart. if youd prefer this just let me know and once I make a chart ill email them to you.

Check in info:
I will arrive at dodger stadium at 6pm, i will stand outside until roughly 6:45 at which time i will enter the stadium to grab hotdogs and make sure i can get a beer. if you arrive later you will need to get your tickets from me through the gate of the right pavilion entrance.
I will be at the right field pavillion area wearing a blue and black dodgers hat, olive shorts, NT shirt, i have long hair.
what you need to do when you see me is tell me who you are, how you paid, and that youre from niketalk.
this sounds obvious but in the past people have walked up to me like "hey where are my tickets?" which sounds cool but i dont know who you are, i dont want to risk giving your ticket away to some random guy. if you need my number, DM ME ON TWITTER ( @M3XRFW ) or email me at [email protected]
i do not want to post it here.

if i emailed you your ticket, be sure to ask me for a raffle ticket and name tag. Name tags are not mandatory but id like everyone to wear one so we all know who is part of the group.

Raffle info: I will be doing the raffle at the start of the 6th inning or 9pm which ever happens first, under our main section (SECTION ?????) . Tthis is so that people that work the next day can leave early if they need to. And i know well have late comers so having the raffle before the game isnt really an option. Jeff is bringing the items into the Stadium, so please do not ask me for hookups, he is controlling the giveaway.

Click the spoiler below to see the ticket list and map

Thread Update History:
update 3/19/16 : changed ticket price to show group discount price. added rsvp's
update 4/3/16: RSVP spreadsheet link posted

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!!

The After Party:
This is not part of the official summit. Sam's is a bar so obviously you must be 21+ . A few of us are headed to Sam's Hofbrau near Downtown Los Angeles. If youve never been here, I suggest you stop by. im not sure how much everything is on a Monday, but it will be packed. expect to pay $10 cover (worth it) and bring cash for drinks, or girls.

i wont go too much into what kind of place this is other than its a bar with a little extra. if you want more info head on over to their yelp page.

Sam’s Hofbrau
3.5 star rating
155 reviews
$$ Bars, Adult Entertainment

1751 E Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90021
Downtown

Sam's Hofbrau Yelp Page

Last edited:
Keep me posted. Who from RIF.la? Jeff, Ed, or the newer cats?

Last time it was Jeff, Ed, Carl, Connor, manny , and they all brought their girls, Jeff brought his wife and daughter. And a few of the newer dudes. It was 15 of them total. I really don't even know how many people are on their staff now... I know it's a few

If you're broke but want to go this is your chance to go for free:

Also updated the thread with all the new information.

Y'all are still putting these on? Nice.
Looks like a good turnout as well.
Have fun.

So I'm going to start accepting payments April 1st. I'll start hitting everyone up starting then. This is how it will work.

All payments by the deadline (April 14th ) will get a ticket.

Everyone else in the RSVP that didn't pay gets on the waiting list.

When someone that paid and got a ticket drops out. It goes to the next person on the wait list.

I'll only buy extra tickets if it's a group of 4 or more but I can't guarantee you'll be with the main group.

RSVP google sheeets list up.
going to start messaging everyone to remind them of the deadline.
as always feel free to contact me with any questions.

Closing up the RSVP. Buying tickets on Sunday. Tomorrow is the absolute last day to send me ticket money or message requesting an extension. See you guys there !

got busy with my graduation, and missed buying the tickets today. I'm buying them tomorrow. we are going to be AT LEAST 55 deep. still have a few last minute heads coming through.

61 deep. Snapchat filter coming soon. Shirts made. Special edition RIF shirt in the works.

Sheesh just seeing this now. The
Let me know if I can still purchase 2 tix brethren.

Back
Top Bottom