NTLA x RIFLA Laker Game Summit - Brooklyn Nets @ Lakers - Feb. 20th 2015, section 208 $105

Clippers or lakers I'm in, my limit is 105 for the tickets cuz I have a shoe budget
mean.gif
,and without it I would be homeless.. I don't care who/what they play I just want to see a game live.

laugh.gif
   i went when they played phoenix last week, paid $25 each for the tix.   that was fine by me.

maybe i'll catch em when they play sacramento or some bummy team later this season and the tix are cheap again lol

Guys.... Sorry to burst everyone's bubble... But the way the Lakers are playing in all honesty I would not be excited to see them. So. I'm going to change this thread with instructions for a bowling summit. Additionally , as pointed out shelling out $100-$200 for a summit to watch a trash laker team. Not very appealing.

Will post everything next week. Will be a Saturday.

Would you guys prefer a January or February date?

If it's January or February why not make it a Super Bowl party?

Last edited:
Do it mid January

Lets go to that bowling spot/arcade we went to last time in lil tokyo

Its big and they got food and drinks

Last edited:
Let's go to a strip club/whorehouse. They got some in city of industry. I'm down if yall got money to blow

lets just push the summit 2 hours down south and do it at adelitas.

that would be fun. 
lmfao!!!! Adelitas rang a bell.... had a great weekend there with the homies back in 08

will check later for updates

summit at Sam's Hofbrau and reserve every table by the stage

I'm down for bowling and strip Colin after. I know a spot that lets you smash for 150. Make it rain

Strip club!!!!! Can I come to this meet. I'm a new poster. I would love to meet you guys

When is the summit bruh

I miss yall [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Back
Top Bottom