NTMUSIC - What Would You Knock??? Vol. Just Got That $$$$$

If you just got a check for 10 Mill. Just copped your new whip. What's the first joint you're knockin drivin out of the dealership, and to the mall topop tags?

For me,

Car: Range

Song: "Picture Me Rollin" - Pac

either that or..."Can I Live" - Iceberg Slim

What would you knock NT?

runners up:
Get Money
I Get Money
Dead Presidents
All About the Benjamins
Paid In Full
Electric Relaxation (word to Dingle)
Hard Knock Life
C.R.E.A.M

ect.

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Car : 1976 Vert Donk ... on 26[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]Song :
pimp.gif
- We Gettin' Rich or Rubberband Banks[/color]

#$$* a dealership I'm taking the yacht to Montego Bay with like 6 women and blasting Big Pimpin' like it was the music video

^lmao...

i dont know what the hell id buy...

but im blastin my track "its time" first...

imma just grab one of them new yukons and throw some 8s on it... put like 50 door speakers in the $%++@ and just scream accross the city... then id bounce tosomewhere warm on my new jet...lol

For round 2, I'm getting a 360 drop top Ferrarri, putting on the hazards, and shutting down Manhattan while flatbed trucks with gigantic speaker systemssurround me and blast "Show You How"

Bucket hat will probably be low as well

since the orig. poster took my 2pac song.

Car: Black RollsRoyce Drophead coupe
Song: "Like a Boss" - Slim Thug

close second is the Mansory Conquistador blazing "I got Money" - Jeezy.

Funny you posted this. Whenever I listen to a song I always try to think of what car I would be riding and the setting.

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

dingle... put the weed down... lol

also is there a such thing as round xanax?

I have no idea, my +!!* is always cylindrical

And Deep, agreed about Jay...Only other direction would be to black out like 6 Suburbans and a limo and blow haze to YoungBloodz "Presidential+!!*"

Old school whip..75 Eldarado Drop...Coke white..Red guts...Blastin' Curtis Mayfield "Superfly" and Willie Hutch "The Mack" Soundtracks
smokin.gif

call me salty but how come dudes with nice cars are always playing some garbage?
ohwell.gif

coppin' 1 cd for a single to blast it.

Back
Top Bottom