NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Originally Posted by jusack

http://www.sulit.com.ph/i...ES?referralKeywords=kobe
legit check sir? TIA
I just saw this post too on sulit -- I texted the seller and he is firmed that his items are legit and seller is willing to include the receipt and even offering a 1 week warranty to have his items checked at Nike.

hmm, can somebody confirm it again that these are fakes or needs more pic? btlgrnd, already said it's fake...

EDIT: I tried asking the seller for meet-ups and he said that he's too busy that's why he is just offering a free-shipping. Must be really fake.

Looking at that, I would rather not deal. Price is too good to be true and seller doesn't do meet ups and gives free shipping to entice potential buyers.

IMO, very risky. I would not deal

@revelation218: Yeah, decided not to deal with the seller and I even reported his post on sulit since his post is misleading. He is claiming that his items are original but selling fake ones. Must kill those ads.

@manilaboyxix: I texted the seller that I had his pics legit checked - and seller reacted violently without manners. lol! Guilty! If you guys have time, try reporting his post too and hope his ip gets banned.

Thanks NTPI!

Killer jordan V box and paper bag
eek.gif
about the only things "original" with that listing.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom