NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Yeah, that guy's legit. I think his name is Dan.

I have bought a couple from him inside and outside ebay so no worries

34ffxj6.jpg

True or False?

too bad he didnt leave his contact no.
smh.gif
had a similarincident last year. some guy i met from ebay wanting to sell his fake XI breds. his pics are pretty convincing.

Shoes look legit but the problem is you can never be too sure with that seller

He has a lot of negative feedback of either item not received or item not as described. And his photos are not tagged. Who knows, he might be legit but he justfails to describe his items accurately. Personally, I would not deal with a seller of that reputation though

He has a lot of negative feedback of either item not received or item not as described. And his photos are not tagged. Who knows, he might be legit but he justfails to describe his items accurately. Personally, I would not deal with a seller of that reputation though

^ Ey buddy just cusious whats wrong with the dude? Well a friend bought from him and item was authentic and ok. ANyhow cant view multiply here in the office...

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

^ Ey buddy just cusious whats wrong with the dude? Well a friend bought from him and item was authentic and ok. ANyhow cant view multiply here in the office...
this is my pair:

this is from Tony Bigkas' collection:

^ Thanks buddy appreciate the reply and attaching photos... Wow just look at that cf. Its all printed out.

Now i understand what you mean. Well maybe he thinks its legit or something or maybe he is just unaware that some can determine easily whats fake and whatsnot.

Thanks again buddy...

Slight yellowing and vintage look
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
it's definitely...

... a deadstock pair of FAKE Concorde 11's...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he may be selling some legit items, but that doesn't confirmed the fact that he can identify which is legit and not, especially for his own collection....

that goes to show that I can't trust his judgement if whatever item he is selling is legit or not...

anyways, this particular thread is to help out fellow members from possible scam on selling forums...but still the decision to buy or not will still remainwith the buyer...

Back
Top Bottom