NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Originally Posted by Inigo

I apologize for what happened.
It was an unexpected/unwanted thing that i myself would hate.
I apologize to Hopesfall/Ray-Ann for the delay and inconvenience.
I didn't expect that the person whom i ordered from wouldn't deliver what i needed/ordered.
Full refund has been made.
Everyone commits mistake/s. This time i committed one and i apologize for it.
Hoping for everyone's consideration.
Pasensya na! Tao lang din ako... Nagkakamali! Pumapalpak!
Learned my lesson.
Again... I apologize!
Have a great day everyone!
More power to NT!
All's Well That End's Well
happy.gif

Good thing the seller has finally explained his case. Learning there is don't assume a transaction is complete unless you have delivered the goods and thebuyer is satisfied. Hold on to the payment and make sure you are ready to refund in case anything bad happens with an order.

Now let's get back to regular programming

ganyan din yung nangyari sa kabilang thread. mahilig din sa kobe sabi pa nga nya "kobedabest" daw, moderator pa ang tinalo ayun good bye nt na syanag-self ban at hindi nag log in
roll.gif

to all NT peeps, ingat lng sa pgpurchase thru sulit. not all of the stuffs are authentic. get a legit check first to prevent any problems. reminder lng.

learned a lesson today
never transact outside ebay

some people are aholes

hindi naiintindihan ang concept ng ebay

gusto bilin na agad outside of ebay at starting bid price when someone else had already used buyitnow for the item
nagpupumilit pa, nung sabi ko di na pwede pinagmumura pako.

tsk tsk

anyway just warning others about dbags like these

^experienced the same before.. lot of people doesnt understand how eBay works. they want to get the item but doesnt wanna pay the right price. when they losethey get mad.

I feel you guys, happened to me the same thing, some buyers there are also weird, price are posted already, and they'll send you a message asking for theprice of your item..

^those people jus want to mess with u. inquring bout prices and stuffs. waiting for u to make a mistake about the price. by the way, sir any kobe USA jersey upfor sale? holla.

whoa.. lookin at those P-rod 3's especially the aquamarines.. I can't even distinguish which one is legit.. crap.. bought mine in welegendary.. minedon't have a sling bag like that.. how can you guys know? the box sticker is kinda bit different though..

but looking through his dunks.. twas definitely look fake, even those space tigers.. lolz.. but those P-Rod 3's are really though to distinguish.. damn..

omg, i've seen the difference now.. I check the one that I bought in welegendary.. the stitching on the back is black but on thatsite twas white.. totally fake.. damn.. the box as well is different.. and there are chinese markings on the box.. damn i envy those bags.. hope the legit onegot those sling bags also...

^sirs, jus wanna ask, how would u kno if the seller is a fellow nt'er? do we have like a list or anything to check them?

Back
Top Bottom