NTPI school me about car customizing VOL where?

Good day NTPI fam!  good news to me coz my dad might get me a honda jazz next month and i'm planning to customize it. If you have any good ideas about what should i do with it, like putting some HIDs, body kits etc. , pls post it. So here is the question, is there any shops or any Philippine version of west coast customs here? I not just talking about customizing the looks but also the performance. Ok i feeling like a noob right now. Hope to hear from you guys. mod, if i violate any rules pls delete.

Good day NTPI fam!  good news to me coz my dad might get me a honda jazz next month and i'm planning to customize it. If you have any good ideas about what should i do with it, like putting some HIDs, body kits etc. , pls post it. So here is the question, is there any shops or any Philippine version of west coast customs here? I not just talking about customizing the looks but also the performance. Ok i feeling like a noob right now. Hope to hear from you guys. mod, if i violate any rules pls delete.

wow! cool car to cuztomize sir. first of all. what look do you want to achieve? JDM (japanese domestic market) - racing inspired mods. i think your leaning towards this sir. or EUDM (european domestic market) - more formal and simple looks. imo sir. start with mags. then drop. this would do a whole lot difference instead of putting body kits first. you can visit shops at evangelista makati for magwheels. and for the HIDs, horns, sounds you can visit malugay also in makati. btw where do you live sir? i used to live in BF paranaque thats why most of the time i go to makati. but now we have abundant shops na here in the south. when it comes to performance, you can visit speedlab in quezon avenue. vannitec in las pinas, blanche racing in paranaque if your from the south. it really depends on where your area is sir.

wow! cool car to cuztomize sir. first of all. what look do you want to achieve? JDM (japanese domestic market) - racing inspired mods. i think your leaning towards this sir. or EUDM (european domestic market) - more formal and simple looks. imo sir. start with mags. then drop. this would do a whole lot difference instead of putting body kits first. you can visit shops at evangelista makati for magwheels. and for the HIDs, horns, sounds you can visit malugay also in makati. btw where do you live sir? i used to live in BF paranaque thats why most of the time i go to makati. but now we have abundant shops na here in the south. when it comes to performance, you can visit speedlab in quezon avenue. vannitec in las pinas, blanche racing in paranaque if your from the south. it really depends on where your area is sir.

btw sir. i believe that many of the members here are also members of HCP. honda club philippines. they have an online forum where you can get a lot of info. sir jeff (jrjmd) is a member of HCP. i forgot the car club for jazz owners. sound like GD unite, not sure. car club for jazz and city owners.

btw sir. i believe that many of the members here are also members of HCP. honda club philippines. they have an online forum where you can get a lot of info. sir jeff (jrjmd) is a member of HCP. i forgot the car club for jazz owners. sound like GD unite, not sure. car club for jazz and city owners.

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

Visit HCP and JACU...you'll find great ideas there..
this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikko13

sakto! i'm from makati... i'll try to visit all the shop you just mentioned..thanks! appreciate it
pimp.gif

i will thanks!
happy.gif

how about A-TOY customs (dont know if i got it right)? i heard they can custom whips very good...

sakto! i'm from makati... i'll try to visit all the shop you just mentioned..thanks! appreciate it
pimp.gif

i will thanks!
happy.gif

how about A-TOY customs (dont know if i got it right)? i heard they can custom whips very good...

their works need no introduction. but they charge very steep sir. i dont have an idea of body shops thats doing well on the scene right now. ive been in shoes for a year now. haha. lost my love for cars. clifford bodykits, hotwheels also does very well but they also charge very much. what i did was just buy stuff from banawe and makati piece by piece. i mean chin first, side skirts then rear chin. hth sir. goodluck!

their works need no introduction. but they charge very steep sir. i dont have an idea of body shops thats doing well on the scene right now. ive been in shoes for a year now. haha. lost my love for cars. clifford bodykits, hotwheels also does very well but they also charge very much. what i did was just buy stuff from banawe and makati piece by piece. i mean chin first, side skirts then rear chin. hth sir. goodluck!

cool car!!!a great purchase!!!:tongue: to start off, put HID's for that mean look hehe (headlights and foglamps ha?)!!! then mags, body kits (from mugen? can't go wrong with that). i dont know anything about sounds though. hihi. if you want to rev-up and burn some rubber, you can also upgrade the stock spare parts of your car (e.g. split fire high tension wires, k&n air filter assembly, grounding kits).para matulin.
smile.gif

THANKS RED   

cool car!!!a great purchase!!!:tongue: to start off, put HID's for that mean look hehe (headlights and foglamps ha?)!!! then mags, body kits (from mugen? can't go wrong with that). i dont know anything about sounds though. hihi. if you want to rev-up and burn some rubber, you can also upgrade the stock spare parts of your car (e.g. split fire high tension wires, k&n air filter assembly, grounding kits).para matulin.
smile.gif

THANKS RED   

If you can avoid/stay away from the itch of having a bodykits, thats better.. Try investing on good tires and light rims and some engine mods if you want a faster car. And for the headlight modification, i suggest you get a projectors if you really want to put an hid on the car.

You may want to visit http://www.jdmunderground.ph/ too.

If you can avoid/stay away from the itch of having a bodykits, thats better.. Try investing on good tires and light rims and some engine mods if you want a faster car. And for the headlight modification, i suggest you get a projectors if you really want to put an hid on the car.

i will highly recommend Mickey's autosound for your sound set up in. A. Rodriguez Ave. Santolan, Pasig City. The owner will accomodate ur needs and they will adjust  to you accdg to ur budget and they accept cards. They got stuffs from low end to high end like sony to focal and Dls. if u want precison in sound set up this is the place to go to tried and tested ko na to..  Keep ur ride tight and simple stay away from the wide body kits.. Mags lang maybe 17 or 16"  so u wont sacrifice the ride tyka HID ok na.... and cympre alagaan mo sa wax ung car mo i suggest mother's ung phase 2...

i will highly recommend Mickey's autosound for your sound set up in. A. Rodriguez Ave. Santolan, Pasig City. The owner will accomodate ur needs and they will adjust  to you accdg to ur budget and they accept cards. They got stuffs from low end to high end like sony to focal and Dls. if u want precison in sound set up this is the place to go to tried and tested ko na to..  Keep ur ride tight and simple stay away from the wide body kits.. Mags lang maybe 17 or 16"  so u wont sacrifice the ride tyka HID ok na.... and cympre alagaan mo sa wax ung car mo i suggest mother's ung phase 2...

Originally Posted by Fait

^^ this together with jdmralliart's post...Hondaclub.com.ph and jacu

as for sounds you could check out jc car audio, mickeys, blue print, etc...

www.jccaraudiopro.com = jc car audio website...

thanks nikko for remembering...how's singapore?

Originally Posted by Fait

^^ this together with jdmralliart's post...Hondaclub.com.ph and jacu

as for sounds you could check out jc car audio, mickeys, blue print, etc...

www.jccaraudiopro.com = jc car audio website...

thanks nikko for remembering...how's singapore?

Back
Top Bottom