NT's 2nd Official Hot Girlfriend Contest; Dirty's Judging - Rules Update Pg 1

Oh YoU MaD wrote:

2730.gif

pimp.gif
Thats what's up
laugh.gif

This thread was pure comedy ever since the first page. Can't wait till the next one, is it an anual thing?
smokin.gif

Wow, I'm surprised Broke On Nikes or FeelMode girls didn't even place
eek.gif
also that dude los cientos or whatever, Dirty give that !$%@+ something,he's gonna end up Wacoing his girl and family, on some e-life aint fair %*#@
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

eek.gif
please tell me that is not ray allen and when did this happen
nerd.gif
that's definitely jesus shuttlesworth. joint happened a couple months ago, right around the time J Rose took dre miller's heart and soul. crawford didn't need to do all that tho, doin NBA Streets moves an !!$
smh.gif

Man I got cut for putting some of those pix up. Her girl's BF ratted me out. But she said thanks for the Honorable Mention though

Originally Posted by Ekin 75

Man I got cut for putting some of those pix up. Her girl's BF ratted me out. But she said thanks for the Honorable Mention though
laugh.gif

Thanks for the pics though. Go slap her friends BF

fleshlight, eh? i dont think anyone will give you the benefit of the doubt on that one, not after the fifi thread....

that %*$+ would be mad ironic though.... if the prize for "hottest GF" was a fleshlight, and was given to ms. ashley and her GF. talk about a 5thwheel...

good thread NT. props to ALL the fellas and ALL their lovely ladies.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by Pmighty

eek.gif
please tell me that is not ray allen and when did this happen
nerd.gif
that's definitely jesus shuttlesworth. joint happened a couple months ago, right around the time J Rose took dre miller's heart and soul. crawford didn't need to do all that tho, doin NBA Streets moves an !!$
smh.gif

jalen_rose-arton21167-240x240.jpg

you sure?

i swear it was:

W020080731382982502704.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Wow, I'm surprised Broke On Nikes or FeelMode girls didn't even place
eek.gif
also that dude los cientos or whatever, Dirty give that !$%@+ something, he's gonna end up Wacoing his girl and family, on some e-life aint fair %*#@
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ IHB.
But for not placing.
Damn it.
crying_baby.jpg

^ You get E-props from me, your girl is
smokin.gif

This thread is one of the few that I keep checking up on. Love how Dirty came up with Chuck-E-Cheese like prizes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

Dirty hates Gingers.
lol. you already won your SN back though.
like I said previously, though.. your current girl...major upgrade from any of your previous ones.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

My girl got mad at me cause I posted the "worst" pictures of her.
laugh.gif
smh
they never like their pics..EVER

Back
Top Bottom