NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

Very solid starting lineup, might be the best one.

Solid starting lineup, but more concerned about fit :lol:

Ball dominant PG with a ball dominant SG and a center with all skills, but not much in the brain.

Definitely one of the more talented lineups, but not sure if its the most balanced.

I'm all for doing another one, but I'll rather just do the current NBA players one for now. Start up the All-Time one maybe at the end of the year.

Great redraft fellas.  Loved participating in this.  Still stand by my original statement that the worst pick of the entire draft was #1 overall.  
laugh.gif

Yet you was talking about Monta > Curry.

Don't nobody respect your opinion b, go ahead with that.
laugh.gif
People just cant let that go huh?  How many times do I need to admit that I was clearly wrong?  Its not as if I was the only one who said that at the time.  

You can talk about respecting opinions and what not.  I guarantee you there were more people in 2010 that were saying Monta > Curry than people who would build their team around Hakeem if given the choice of ANY player in NBA history.  Period.

I still have nightmares about how slept on my squad is by you dudes. :smh:

but with that said, **** was fun as hell yo.
All of you are much appreciated :smokin

Lets do another? :nerd:

I'm not sure if another All Time Redraft is in the cards. Feels like kind of a once in a lifetime deal, ya know? Doing another one, would all be the same players, in different order, etc. I don't know if we'd truly learn anything different, or see that much variation in the building of the rosters. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but for now, I feel pretty good with this one and how it all worked out. Doing another so soon might cheapen the effort we all put forward.

Unless I get people constantly badgering me for another, we should probably let this one marinate.

An All Time baseball one would be the one that interests me, but man, 25 man rosters.........Jesus. :smh:

I'm not sure if another All Time Redraft is in the cards. Feels like kind of a once in a lifetime deal, ya know? Doing another one, would all be the same players, in different order, etc. I don't know if we'd truly learn anything different, or see that much variation in the building of the rosters. Maybe I'm wrong on that, but for now, I feel pretty good with this one and how it all worked out. Doing another so soon might cheapen the effort we all put forward.

Unless I get people constantly badgering me for another, we should probably let this one marinate.

An All Time baseball one would be the one that interests me, but man, 25 man rosters.........Jesus. :smh:
Baseball redraft would be semi insane. So many players to pick from.

Drafting was a lot of second guessing and anxiety as your turn came and your guys were getting nabbed.

Judging was legit challenging.

I'm not sure which is more stressful judging or GM...
laugh.gif
Judging

Drafting, only person who can come at you... is you.

Thought you 'stole' Josh Smith but Dominique Wilkins was still available and was drafted right after you? That's on you. 

But judging?

Whole damn field going at you. 
laugh.gif

This Harden as a PG thing is so overstated. He's basically been a PG since he arrived in Houston.

Back
Top Bottom