NT's Cadillac Owners Come On In. NT CADILLAC CLUB.

I know 98% of NT owns M3's and other BMW variations but...how many Cadillac owners do we have?
Post pics, ask questions, provide insight and tips! 

I have a question regarding upholstery but i'll wait 'til we get a few posters.

I have an '86 Eldorado. Here is a pic.

i5VBA.jpg

Look forward to y'alls posts 
pimp.gif

just bought a cadillac
Spoiler [+]
throw some Ds on that ($%@!

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

I know 98% of NT owns M3's and other BMW variations but...how many Cadillac owners do we have?
Post pics, ask questions, provide insight and tips! 

I have a question regarding upholstery but i'll wait 'til we get a few posters.

I have an '86 Eldorado. Here is a pic.

i5VBA.jpg

Look forward to y'alls posts 
pimp.gif

I can't see the pic

Sweet Thread !!!

Proud owner of a hardtop LD8 Eldorado Touring, and a 40k mile GM approved L37 "Coachbuilders LTD" convertible Eldo checking in.

Ive also owned a 94 STS, and 3 other last gen Eldos over the years. Lovin that N*.

^ Nice man! Do you have any pics?
I want to take it back to the 70's soon!

Also, have you ever dealt with small tears in your leather? I have a two very small tears in my drivers side seat (about an inch big). 

My leather besides those two spots is in very good condition. I'm thinking about trying to fix it myself.

Got a 3.6L '04 CTS. I need to clean it up before I throw pics on here but it's black with 2 tone grey/black seats and I threw a Pioneer touchscreen in it. It came with some Vs 20's on it but I'm thinking about dropping to 18's because I'd like to get a better ride out of it.

why does NT not roll w/ caddys?

them things are sweet...

i'd cop a nice Cadillac over a BMW...

cuz NT prefers that snobbish euro swag, over pimpish caddy swag....

i know PLENTY of cats who pushin da caddy trucks all day long...

^^Dank i see dat SS inda garage, more pics thats my kinda v right there. O yea, i been looking for a 03/04 sts for a while now. Ride is smooth

One of my boys grandparents just gave him their old '83 Coupe De Ville. Its a beast but it's ridiculously comfy. Wish it was mine
laugh.gif

my homeboy bought a De Ville off some sucker for $1250...

homey was struglling and needed the paper...

i was so jelly...

Back
Top Bottom